Part 13

Lu Feng pulled his robes off, having give himself a luxury that he had not given Xiao Chen, the other having been thrown into the water clothes still on. He pulled the boy forwards as he seated himself comfortably behind him, ignoring the shivering whimpers that escaped him, and groaning as he stripped him. The other splashed, trying to pull away from him, futile as always, but Lu Feng would allow him the pitiful attempts, perhaps that would make him feel a little bit better. It was almost laughable. He held the other firmly down, pulling him against him with no other options but to eventually stop struggling so much. He almost laughed at how little that took. He turned a deaf ear to the small whines that left him...well, no. That would be a lie. A part of him reveled in the fear that rolled off of Xiao Chen. It meant that he had control over him. Perhaps a dark way to think, but it was true, one way or another.

His hand descended down, once Xiao Chen's energy attempting to fight him had fully expended, and he played with the younger man, ignoring the tears that fell from his eyes, and the small pleas for mercy that he uttered. It was almost funny to think, that Xiao Chen thought that he would have mercy after such obvious defiance, many times. He could not even accept his punishment, but he wanted mercy? It almost startled a laugh from him, but he did not say anything, just bit punishingly into his neck. Xiao Chen's fingers curled against the sides of the tub, even now, trying to escape the forced pleasure that overtook his body. It was almost funny to watch, if Lu Feng was not lost in the moment of having Xiao Chen under his control once more.

"Stop," Lu Feng whispered, his voice uttering a warning that Xiao Chen would be an idiot to refuse. "I won't penetrate you today, unless you continue to be defiant, is that clear?" Xiao Chen choked on a sob but nodded resigned to his fate."Good, then be good, and let me play with you." Xiao Chen closed his eyes but stopped struggling, as minute as those struggles were against the drugs in his system. He could not keep defying Lu Feng, it was nothing but idiocy. The fact that he continued to do it...he was not sure if it was because he was determined to end his existence, or if he wanted to convince himself that he was against the entire situation. To be honest, he was not really sure what he was doing anymore. He was trying...trying very hard to figure out what he was going to do, because as much as he hated it, he did not want to give into Lu Feng. Though, it would seem as though that was the only option being provided to him. It was terrifying to think about. It was seeming like defying was easier for his frame of mind, but he was not sure that it was a viable continued option. The thought of Lu Feng...forcing himself onto him? It was painful to even think about.

There mere suggestion was powerful enough, because Xiao Chen knew that he meant it entirely. He would, if Xiao Chen continued to be so defiant with him. The reality of such a situation that he was being placed in, made him forced to recognize that he could not continue to be defiant if he wanted to...get out of here intact. Even partially. Would he even be able to leave? Xiao Chen found himself doubting many things, and he was scared of what could happen. Would Lu Feng continue to drug him? He seemed to be more than capable, and it was obivous that he did not mind doing it if it suited his purpose. Xiao Chen had been drugged twice already. He had barely gotten here, what...what else could Lu Feng do to him?

Xiao Chen just stopped struggling, tears falling down his cheeks as Lu Feng pried pleasure from his prone form, grinding up into him as he did so, clearing finding the entire thing pleasurable, which only served to cause Xiao Chen more disgust. In himself? In Lu Feng? he did not know anymore. He did not know what was going on, his head was spinning with so many thoughts he did not know if he could stop anything. He mind, his body, his thoughts, everything seemed to be fighting each other and it was ripping him apart. He just wanted everything to stop already, though he knew that Lu Feng would not give him that relief. He would continue to play with him until he tired of him.

Would he ever do so? It was obvious that he was obsessed. He had waited years, built an entire company, changed his country, changed his name, just to get to him. No, Xiao Chen would be naive if he thought that Lu Feng would ever tire of him, that was ridiculous. He could not escape either. He just had to hope that soon enough his brother would realize that something was up and come to find him. Hope. There was no other options.

When Lu Feng had finished with him, he dragged Xiao Chen out of the tub, the latter having gone lax, pulling him into his arms as he moved him to the bedroom. Xiao Chen could not help the shudders as he saw the bed, and it caused Lu Feng to laugh a bit. Stripping the youth from his clothes, he changed them again.

"You are lucky," Lu Feng said idly as he pulled the robe onto the other. "That I am being nice. Now, we are going to go downstairs, and you will eat. Or would you like a repeat?"

"N-No," Xiao Chen whispered softly. "I-I am s-sorry." Lu Feng hummed, scraping his nails against the other's scalp.

"I know,"