Wake

Xiao Chen trembled as he woke and felt the heavy weight of arms wrapped across his chest, and the dead weight of the legs entangled around his own. He was unaware, at first, of what had happened to cause him to be in this situation, before everything which had happened the previous day came rushing back and he felt practically paralyzed with the suddenness of remembrance. It had been quite a long time since he woke up with arms curling around him and legs restraining him. A while, in fact, and even though he told himself he had to hate it, that it was just to lure him into a false sense of security, and that the hold was not gentle or affectionate, but meant to restrain him, and to keep him from managing to move so that he could escape, his body apparently seemed to think much more differently than his mental mind. Hence, he found that his body found itself relaxing in the hold, while his mind lashed out angrily in terror at the realization. He closed his eyes, trying to control his desperate breathing. It would not due to become so panicked that he could not think straight. He could barely think as it were, and he wanted to get out of Lu Feng's hold. It would be hard, and he would have difficulties, but if he planned it, he should be capable of relinquishing himself from the other, he had done it before, after all. 

There were a few things that he was not counting on, when it came to his attempts at escaping Lu Feng's grip. the first was how much his body seemed to disagree with his mind's desire to leave the other's arms. Though he tried, he could not seem to bring his body to actually make the movements required. This caused him to war with himself. His mind was telling him to rip himself from the arms of his Ex-Lover as soon as possible and run as far and put as much space between himself and Lu Feng as possible, and yet for some reason, it also would seem as though that was the exact opposite that his body really wished for him to do. His body refused to cooperate with him. Xiao Chen could say that it was just because it was so early in the morning, and perhaps his body did not wake up enough, but he would say the rush of horror and terror after remembering what had happened the night before was more than enough for his body to get a wake up call. His mind fought with his body. Telling his body that they needed to leave, that he needed to be extracted from Lu Feng as soon as possible, and preferably run as far as possible before the elder found them again, move to a difference country, out of China, out of Korea, run as far as possible for as long as possible. No matter what he told himself, however, one thing remained the same, his body was not about to be moved any time soon. Even if he managed to get some form of ability to move after mentally lashing at himself for a while, when he actually tired to move, he was found the arms tighten against him painfully. 

So he gave up. What was the point, really, when he could not move, and his body was weighted with displeasure at the mind's desire to leave the comforting arms around him. 

NO! They were not comforting. Xiao Chen felt tears begin to fill his eyes with water as he realized he was fighting a battle, a battle which he was slowly loosing. Even if his mind was yelling, he could do nothing unless his body followed suit. Silently, the tears which filled his eyes began to fall, dropping down his cheeks onto the bare arms which were tightly wound against Xiao Chen's torso, keeping him wrangled in place no matter how hard he pushed against them. They were immovable, like metal bars of a prison door. 

The other thing he did not account for, was Lu Feng's strength. That was something which he found himself chastising himself for. After all, he had been quite intimately acquainted with just how strong Lu Feng was, and there was no doubt that he had increased in strength since Xiao Chen had been gone. There was no moving. Even if he had his full strength and was not weakened from the lack of food and the exhausting ordeal of being drugged there would be no use in trying to go against Lu Feng. Not when it came to physical force, or-as Xiao Chen was quickly being forced to realize-really anything else. Lu Feng had strength in bounds, and Xiao Chen had always been much weaker than the other as he tended to spend most of his time studying rather than actually exercising. He remembered when Lu Feng would drag him out and away from his books to actually go and do something physical. 

Xiao Chen shook his head, tears falling feely now. It was useless. He was forced to realize the severity of his situation. It was bleak. He knew full well how strong Lu feng was. He had power, he had money, he had influence. Even if Xiao Chen managed to break away from him, there was no way that he would be capable of staying for long, and his attempt at leaving would only put his brother in danger. Along with anyone else who knew him, they would all be in danger of Lu Feng's wrath. Furthermore, he did not even really know where he was. In South Korea, of course, somewhere outside the city, but he could not remember which city, and he had no idea how to even get there should he even remember in the first place, and if he did by some miracle manage to find his way there he knew such little Korean that it would not matter anyways. 

Here, while he may despise Lu Feng, his treacherous mind could not help but supply him with the fact hat Lu Feng had looked for him. For years Lu Feng had searched and desperately waited...would that not be admirable? Xiao Chen felt two wars waging in his mind and it made his head hurt with the severity that they clashed together. 

"Shhhh, it is okay," He felt  the arms loosen around his torso to gently wipe away the tears which were flowing down his face. "I will take care of you," It was hushed, and Xiao Chen could not help it.

He hated what he did next. He hated it with such a passion, and yet with his weak emotions he could not help but crave it. the gentleness which Lu Feng showed him caused him to break even further, not understanding why he was being like this, why his mind was like this but he could not help but desire some form of comfort. 

It seemed only logical, then to turn around in Lu Feng's grip and latch onto him. His arms encircled the older's waist, fingers trembling as he clutched at the other's pajama shirt, body shaking severely with both fear and from his crying. 

Lu Feng remained gentle, shocking Xiao Chen just a little bit. He softly stroked down Xiao Chen's spine, humming under his breath, as he waited for Xiao Chen to calm himself. 

Xiao Chen felt himself begin to fall, he did not think he would be able to remain standing for too much longer. He knew that it was only a matter of time. It was just a moment's breath from when he would collapse under the weight of the situation and fall tumbling into the abyss.