19

Lu Feng watched the tears flow down his beloved's face. He did not enjoy this...at all. Sure, Lu Feng was a bit sadistic, he liked the tears and the pain filled whimpers. He liked the pain, he liked causing it, but he hated the disobedience which led to this, and honestly that sort of took most of the fun out of the pain that Xiao Chen was currently experiencing. He pulled his body up, still bracing himself on either side of the younger man's pelvis, laying on the front part of his torso as he stared down at the other. He tilted his head at the fact that Xiao Chen seemed completely unable to meet his gaze. He supposed that was alright, for now, but it would have to be rectified soon.

"You are not going to be trying something so stupid anytime soon will you?" Lu Feng questioned. The question was rhetorical of course. He already knew that Xiao Chen would not dare to attempt to do anything like what he had so foolishly attempted the day before. It would be idiotic. He knew that Xiao Chen disliked pain, but even more he knew that the conflict that he was feeling was far more than anything that he had seen so far. "You are not going to escape, you know. The next town is several miles away, and there is only one road that goes to it, which I am sure that you already figured out in your stupid and reckless attempts to run. Furthermore, how exactly do you intend on speaking to anyone?" Lu Feng continued cruelly. "You speak no Korean, and even if you did, how are you going to be getting back to China, hmm? You have no money, and no way to get there on your own." Xiao Chen just closed his eyes to the words but Lu Feng knew that he was not stupid enough to not realize. "I am doing this for your benefit too. What exactly would people thing of some pretty little chinese boy that came running down into town and spoke not a lick of Korean?"

Xiao Chen knew what the townspeople would think, and he was aware that he had no influence, no way back to China even if by some miracle he did manage to escape. The best that he could hope for is to be deported back, but he also had no idea where to even go about beginning to get that done. Did he just turn himself in as an illegal? Even if he did, what was the likelihood that they would send him back immediately? Almost next to none. He would have to wait at least a few days and he already knew that in those few days Lu Feng would find him to take him back. It was hopeless, and he was not doing any good to his situation by continuing to argue and fight Lu Feng.

"Besides, my love, if you keep fighting me, I will have no choice but to continue to drug you." Xiao Chen's breath almost stopped at that, and his eyes flew open to look at Lu Feng with terror. Lu Feng shook his head, a small laugh on his lips nonetheless. If it were not for the laugh, Xiao Chen could have pretended he did not want to, but the spark in his eyes said a different story. 'It does make you rather...compliant." He whispered, fingers trailing down the soft skin of Xiao Chen's side. He pulled his hand away, turning back to look at the other. "However, it is rather expensive you see. I can easily use as much as I want for a life time, but I would prefer to stop having to drug you everyday. It gets tedious." Xiao Chen swallowed down the hope that was beginning to flood his heart.

If he managed to obey Lu Feng, maybe he would be able to court his trust. At least for a little while. He was not stupid, he had no choice in the matter really of staying in this stupid place, but should he play his cards right, and sure it would take a long while-months, maybe even longer than a year or two-he could hope that eventually, he would find an opportunity where Lu Feng lets his guard down a little bit.

"I...I d-don't..." Xiao Chen's voice broke and he fell into silence once again. He did not know if it was a mistake to speak or not. It probably had been, and he braced himself for Lu Feng to hit him, but the standard hit did not come. Fingers gently traced his jaw instead of slapping him, they caressed him. He really did not know what to make of this different contrast to what he was expecting. His mind and heart were so...bundled at the moment. He could trust neither, which scared him greatly.

"Go on, what were you going to say, my love?" Lu Feng whispered. Xiao Chen struggled to inhale air with the older's fingers continuing to trail his body.

"I-I d-don't w-want the d-drugs anymore." He spoke breathily, fear flooding his voice and eyes as he did so. "I-I d-don't like them." He whimpered softly. Lu Feng gave a gentle laugh at the words.

"I know, dear, you are not suppose to like them. That is the entire point." The man pulled his body up from Xiao Chen, and rolled back to the standing on the floor besides the bed. Xiao Chen watched him warily. "If you obey me, then there will be no need for the drugs. So many good things come from listening to me when you are told to, Xiao Chen, and I know you know that." He turned to leave and Xiao Chen yelped calling out once more.

"L-Lu F-Feng w-wait!" The words, hinted towards a command, but Lu Feng knew them to be more of a desperate plea. A smirk curled itself on his face. "W-Wait, p-please, t-take it o-off. Y-You s-said...Y-You.."

"I said I would think, about it. I never agreed." Lu Feng spoke his words coldly. "If you are good and cause no trouble whilst I finish my prior obligations than in a few more hours I will return to untie you. Don't struggle, it will only hurt you further."