Reminiscent

Xiao Chen had fainted from exhaustion long before Lu Feng returned. The intensity of the situation he suddenly found himself in proving too much for his mind to handle. He was back, back within Lu Feng's clutches, unable to anything but submit to whatever he desired. His fear, which plagued his soul, overwhelmed him. He did not wish to be back here. Lu Feng had literally created a company, changed his name, and then ordered him to come here. It would have taken years. Years of planning and waiting. Perhaps that is what scared him most. The patience which Lu Feng would have had to use in order to get to this point.
His body, exhausted from the excessive energy used attempting to free himself, and the consistent failure to do so, and the drug, which caused him to become so desperate for human contact it made him want to almost cry, his body was almost dead tired, and he fell asleep almost immediately after the drug wore itself out. Nightmares, long hidden from his mind, suddenly returned to the fore and plagued his fragile spirit relentlessly.
When Lu Feng returned it took less than a glance to know what was going on. Xiao Chen was not thrashing in his sleep, which many typically associated with nightmares, but it was obvious enough. The tense neck and arms, the slight jerk to his arms that made the cuffs rattle lightly, and the small whines which periodically exited him unbidden.
Though it would horrify Xiao Chen to know, it was with a swift movement of Lu Feng's thumb gently moving across the youth's brow that caused the boy to instantly settle, eyes fluttering in his sleep, body relaxing instantly. Lu Feng sat down on the couch near the younger, humming in thought.
Perhaps he did not think it, but the relaxation in his body was enough for Lu Feng to know that though he may hate it, Xiao Chen still found some form of comfort in his presence. No matter what he may have done, his lover clearly still held the feeling of security around him. Not security from him, but security from everything else when around him. That is why he was able to settle so quickly. Hos body remembered, and therefore, no matter what his mind may say to him, his body would react accordingly. To both the comfort, and the torment.
It was not the first time Lu Feng had punished Xiao Chen in highly drastic ways, but he would ensure that Xiao Chen knew exactly why he was being punished. He was not so evil, after all to punish his Lover without informing him why he was being punished.
Lu Feng assessed his Beloved, and sighed heavily as he reached over to take a box, clear, the ring still held elegantly within. He opened it, took the band out. He rolled it around his fingers. He wanted to place it on the other, but thought better of doing it at that exact moment. He wanted Xiao Chen to give. him permission to do it first. It would enforce his imprisonment much more.
Lu Feng glanced up at the camera. Still recording. He would have to edit the footage, of course, before he sent it through. He had intentions. He had a plan, and he had been cultivating this plan for years. Nothing, and he repeats nothing, would stop him from settling this plan all the way through. He had waited long for this, and he intended to go through this all the way, perfectly.
Lu Feng breathed in the sight of his lover sleeping peacefully, for the most part. It would be difficult, but he had known that. He knew Xiao Chen, though. Knew him better than himself. If he wanted this plan to work, and to work well, to never loose Xiao Chen to anybody ever again. Not to family, not to friends of his, not to past promises made on deathbed, he would have to ensure Xiao Chen was his. His only, that no matter what anyone said he would never leave him again. For the third time. He would not allow it.
This plan, this plan would take care of that. What he had planned may seem a bit...barbaric, but he was not above using dark and cruel means to get what he wanted, what he deserved, for being patient, for giving his love multiple chances.
He would go with the plan. He would make Xiao Chen completely dependent on him. For nearly everything. It would be difficult, yes. Though Lu Feng knew he still held sway over the other and his actions, it would be difficult he held no illusions about that. Still. He had noticed it. How could he not notice the hesitation to speak when not spoken to or addressed, the soft almost whisper-like quality to his voice when he spoke, the lack of direct eye contact, and the attempted statement turned question for permission to leave? It was impossible to overlook. Lu Feng had noticed all of this, of the old training which he had placed over Xiao Chen. Training which came back in some quantity once the younger was faced with him once more, though it was less ingrained in the other.
Lu Feng realized where his old training failed. He intended to make no such mistakes this time around. He refused to allow himself to do that. He had a solid plan. One which, if executed well and done in the right manner, would make Xiao Chen want to stay with him no matter who came in between them, or tried to. Lu Feng knew in a few months the other's brother and friends would be looking for him, but Lu Feng should have Xiao Chen under his complete control by then.
Lu Feng just needed to make Xiao Chen dependent on him. On his praise, on his physical contact, on his attention. He needed to make Xiao Chen desperate for it, willing to do anything to achieve it. Oh, his Xiao Cjen had grown far more spirited within the last few years. He knew it would be difficult, and they would have some set backs, but he would manage it. He would ensure that Xiao Chen never ever left him again. He would pursue Xiao Chen so completely that when it came time and his family and friends came looking for him, Lu Feng would watch as Xiao Chen shook his head and buried himself into Lu Feng, hiding. He would see it, and if he did not, he would make Xiao Chen choose him. But, it shouldn't come to that. Not when the time came.