17

There was quite a lot of work that had to be done. Lu Feng had settled Xiao Chen in bed and then proceeded to work on his things almost immediately. It was too good an opportunity to mess up. He was just surprised, to some extent, that Xiao Chen had actually tried to escape him so...badly. He would have thought that the other would have thought about secondary means of security, though it was obvious he had been somewhat a bit panicked, and clearly not in his right state of mind. That did not justify him trying to leave though. I worked so hard to get him here. Lu Feng thought to himself as he meticulously put the video together. To let him escape so easily would be folly on my part, although there was not much that he would have been able to do even if he had managed to get down the road to the nearest town. Not as though he can speak Korean. Still, I am somewhat disappointed that Xiao Chen thinks of me so poorly. Perhaps he should not take too much offense to the fact that Xiao Chen had not thought of secondary systems in place that he would have definitely had and did have, should Xiao Chen try and leave. He did, however, despite the aid that it had and the material that it now gave him to work with. I suppose the only thing to do is hope that he has learned his lesson, and will not be trying to escape anytime soon. It is quite unfortunate that I had to resort to such...crude means, but he had forced my hand. Lu Feng shook his head at the realization. Hopefully, it would keep Xiao Chen from trying anything stupid anytime soon. While he could give the younger male credit for doing his best with what he was given, even Lu Feng had not believed he would truly manage to get so far, he was still irate that he would directly disobey him like that. 

A sound alerted him, his gaze going from the footage that he had with him which he was trimming and placing together, towards the smaller screens close by him, noting that Xiao Chen had finally woken. It had been several hours now. Lu feng supposed he truly had tuckered the younger man out. With how desperately he fought, to no avail, it is not exactly surprising. He concluded. It would be good for him to get some sleep. I do love a good fight, but even Xiao Chen had to admit that he was not really up to his best. Shame, it would be interesting to see, but such things are far too risky at this moment in time. Perhaps later...He did not bother with going to check in on Xiao Chen, knowing that he was bound quite tightly. Lu Feng had seen to that. It was one thing for the boy to try and escape the room, it was another entirely for him to leave the grounds despite the chance that Lu Feng had graciously given him. Wasted it away, was what he had done. Not that he was too sorry about that, again, considering what had come afterwards. 

He will learn, soon enough. Lu Feng thought to himself idly, allowing on finger to stroke the video footage of his precious Xiao Chen as he had been held up against the wall of the shower. Fighting me is useless, and eventually, though maybe not right away, he will learn to stop doing things like that. Far too dangerous. Not that he would care too much at the moment. Lu Feng really wanted to laugh, a part of him did. He had far better class then that, though, and instead continued to trim the videos, waiting until his finished project would come together to allow himself to go up to Xiao Chen. 

I shall either have to feed him or drug him. One of the two. He best pray that he take the former...The thought hung loosely in Lu Feng's head, not even he himself having the ability to finish it for worry of getting far more distracted then he needed at the current moment. 

-

Bastard. At this point Xiao Chen was uncertain if the bastard was himself, for failing to fight Lu Feng every step of the way, or Lu Feng, for doing something so wrong, so horribly depraved. Or perhaps it was both of them. Lu Feng for taking him so cruelly, and Xiao Chen for not fighting him more forcefully. Even if he doubted that he would have managed to continue to do so. He should not have given up so quickly, of that he was certain. 

Or was he? At this point, so many things did not make sense. What did make sense was the fact that once more he was handcuffed. He was beginning to hate handcuffs. He hated the way they felt against his skin. The flesh around his wrists was a deep red, and the fact that he continued to be bound tightly either by rope or metal before his skin had any chance of trying to heal definitely was not helping the situation. 

Bet Feng-Ge would take them off if i just obeyed him, and stopped trying to fight him. At least for a few days, so that my wrists can heal. Xiao Chen gasped at the thought the moment that it filtered through. No! I Must...I must keep fighting. I can't...I can't just give up...But...But also...what use is it? There is no way that I can hope to escape, even if I wanted to. What use does this continued fight have? Other than hurting me more and more? 

Xiao Chen idly pulled on the cuffs, hoping for...what some lapse of thought? Clearly Lu Feng has given this a great deal more thought than I could have ever contemplated in the first place. I would bet...this entire several years that we have been separated, only served as time for him to contemplate. Would I be in this situation if I just had not left him in the first place? Or would he still bind me like a prisoner chained to a bed I cannot hope to leave?