001

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥

chapter one:summer time is finally here !

chapter one:
summer time is finally here !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

REMEMBER HOW IN High School Musical 2, everyone in Miss Darbus' drama class was staring at the clock, waiting for it to count down while chanting summer so they could all throw their papers in the air and finally be let out for break?

Yeah, that's basically how Athena Blake felt right now.

There she sat in her last class of her junior year — history — sporting a dark jean skirt, a white t-shirt with a small pink embroidered butterfly on it, her white Converse high-tops with her pink laces, and, of course, the necklace that she always wore with the owl, the letter R, and the planet Saturn charms.

She had gotten a haircut after Beauty and the Beast ended — quite a large one, might she add. Her hair was now cut just above her shoulders and she was hoping that in one of the upcoming days she could dye some of it pink.

If it wasn't obvious, Athena was going through a bit of a pink phase.

She sat there bored, her chin in the palm of her hand as she absentmindedly doodled in her notebook. The teacher was playing some movie that had something to do with American history, but Athena wasn't really bothering to play attention. Nobody was. The teacher was on her phone and whispered conversations were heard all throughout the classroom. It was the last day of school, after all.

Athena suddenly felt something hit her shoulder. She looked down to the side only to see it was a small crumpled up piece of paper. Athena turned her head around to see who the culprit was, only to be met with the smirking gaze of her boyfriend, Ricky Bowen, in the back of the classroom (the two were originally sitting next to each other, but the teacher noticed Ricky kept bothering Athena during class, so she moved him.) She smiled at him before turning back around towards her notebook.

She had been going out with Ricky since she was sixteen, or in other words, a couple of months ago (November seventh, to be exact, when he had asked her to be his girlfriend after Miss Jenn's board meeting.) Meanwhile, Ricky was seventeen. They were both born in the summer, just in different years. However, Lynne and Mike Bowen had kept Ricky back a year so he could learn to pronounce his words better, so that's why they were still in the same grade.

Anyways, she's getting off track. Back to what she was talking about.

As she was saying, she had been dating Ricky since she was sixteen. He liked skateboarding (his number one mode of transportation), and playing the guitar (he's really good at it!), his friends — especially Big Red (the bromance is real), big romantic confessions (Athena had been on the receiving end of those), talking on the phone (they talked every night), Vans (literally the only shoes he wore, besides from the occasional Converse), acting in musicals (she knew he loved it), writing songs (one of his favorite past times), and movie nights (their tradition.) He also liked Athena (sounds a little conceited, but he literally said he loved her every single day.) His hair is dark brown and his eyes are brown, and he's eight inches taller than Athena, if people care about that sort of thing. Athena thinks he's pretty hot, but that might just be her opinion.