014

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥

chapter fourteen:I feel more and more like Iwas made for you !

chapter fourteen:
I feel more and more like I
was made for you !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

RICKY BOWEN WAS definitely the prettiest boy Athena Blake had ever laid her eyes on.

Athena had left the Honeycomb cabin, looking for her boyfriend. She found him sitting on the grass with his legs crossed, a guitar in his lap and a journal in front of him. Ricky's eyebrows were knit together in concentration and his fingers were absentmindedly strumming the strings on his guitar. Underneath the sunlight, he seemed to glow.

Yep. Prettiest boy.

Deciding to go over there, Athena crossed over the grass. Ricky didn't look up, even when she was by him. It was clear he was busy with something. He was muttering something underneath his breath, something that Athena couldn't quite hear.

Athena sat down on the ground in front of him, also crossing her legs. She then leaned forwards and pressed her forehead against his so that their eyes were extremely close. Ricky's eyes flickered up to meet hers at the sudden contact and grinned.

"Hey, you," Ricky said.

"Hey," Athena replied. "Happy day before opening night and happy last day of being seventeen."

"Thanks. Happy day before opening night to you, too, my Anna."

She smiled at him. "Thanks, my Kristoff. What are you doing out here all by yourself?"

"Resting," Ricky answered. "I just ate three pizzas, so I decided to just sit and write for a while."

Athena blinked. "Three pizzas?"

"It was for my bucket list."

Athena rolled her eyes fondly at him. She took her forehead off of his, breaking their eye contact, before leaning forwards and pressing a quick kiss to his forehead.

"Would you like to share what you're writing?" Athena asked.

"Only if you would like to share what you got me for my birthday," Ricky replied, smiling innocently.

Athena gave him a look. "I already gave you a hint. And you have to wait until tomorrow morning for that."

"I'm kidding." He handed her his journal. "Here."