009

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥

chapter nine:the sweetheart !

chapter nine:
the sweetheart !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

THE CAMPERS WERE called in early for a meeting at the barn the next morning. Athena got dressed in a blue short-sleeved crop top with yellow flowers on it, yellow jean shorts, and her white Converse high-tops, still a little bit groggy from how early she had to wake up. She tied her hair back into two low pigtails, not bothering to do anything else.

One of her hands interlocked with Ricky's and her other holding her Frozen script, Athena entered the barn in between Ricky and Violetta. Val, Carlos, and EJ were standing at the front of the room in front of the stage, an easel that had a board that said take a seat in the middle of them. There were also three rows of chairs set up. Athena stopped momentarily, her eyebrows knitting in confusion. She shared a confused look with Violetta. What was this?

"Morning, guys," EJ greeted. "Come on in. We don't have much time."

Val gestured to the board. "Take a seat."

"Did EJ say anything to you about what's going on?" Athena asked Violetta.

"No," Violetta answered. She then gave Athena a sarcastic smile. "Maybe you should ask Val instead."

"Are you being serious or are you joking? I can never tell with you sometimes."

"Please don't ask Val."

Athena gave her a concerned look. "Vi, what's going on?"

"I'll tell you after rehearsal," Violetta promised. "As long as I don't explode."

The three of them sat down in the middle row of chairs. Ricky placed his and Athena's interlocked hands in his lap. Athena gave him a small smile before looking back to the front of the room.

"Can we have everyone's attention, please?" Carlos called as everyone settled down.

"Thanks for coming in early, guys," EJ said. "We've been up all night."

"Look, this better be good, because in here, it's still last night," Kourtney cut in, pointing at the side of her head.

"We've been working on a plan to save the show and give Corbin and that Channing guy the reality show style juice that they really want."