Chapter 8

Charlotte began to exchange flirty texts with Sebastian as Chris started his run on Broadway. She grew closer to Chris too as they began to blur the lines of their working relationship, of their friendship. He continued to bring girls home, but it was becoming less and less. Charlotte started to tease him by doing yoga in the living room in as little clothes as she could get away with. She was starting to grow to like Sebastian though. She had feelings for him. She wanted him; almost as bad as she wanted Chris. She could actually have Sebastian if she wanted to though.

She had just returned from a run when she got a text from Sebastian.

<Want to come with me to see Chris' play tonight? Maybe get a drink afterwards?>

She responded right away, wanting to see him.

<That sounds great Sebastian. I'll meet you there.>

<Perfect. Can't wait.>

Charlotte took a shower and stood naked in her bedroom, trying to decide what to wear. Chris had already left for the theater, she didn't have time to tell him she was going with Sebastian that night. She put on a low cut, short green dress and her black leather jacket, finishing it with black booties.

She met Sebastian outside the theater, looking hot in jeans, a blue sweater and a brown leather jacket. She saw his eyes light up when he saw her, taking her hand, "Charlotte, you look.." she watches as he eyes her up and down, "amazing."

She smiled at him, placing her hand at the nape of his neck and kissed him softly on the lips, "you look pretty okay yourself Sebastian." She watched him blush as he led her to their seats. She took off her jacket as he watched her and sat down next to him, both of them placing their jackets on their laps. As the lights went down, she felt Sebastian grab her hand as she interlocked their fingers. She heard a content sigh from him as she placed her head on his shoulder before pulling away to clap as the show started. She felt him place his hand on her bare thigh. She hoped he didn't hear her moan quietly as he squeezed her thigh. As they watched the play, all she could think about was his hand rubbing her thigh and how she wanted it to travel up between her legs. After a while he removed his hand, putting it around her shoulder so she could move closer to him. She put her hand on his thigh as she heard his breath quicken. Her lips found his neck as she heard him moan quietly, "I'm falling for you Sebastian."

He looked at her, running his tongue across his lower lip before biting it. He leaned into her ear, "Me too. I want you." His words sent shockwaves through her body, she was desperate for his hands to be on her.

She kissed him softly on this lips, "I want you too. Can I come back to your place after the show?" She watched him bite his lip again and nod his head. She couldn't wait until she could bite that lip, feel that tongue on her.

After the play was over they met with Chris backstage. He watched Charlotte walk towards him in a short green dress that matched her eyes. He almost didn't even notice Sebastian at first. He was surprised to see them together. Charlotte waited as Sebastian hugged his friend, congratulating him on how good he was. It was her turn, she wrapped her arms around his neck, whispering in his ear, "I won't be coming home tonight." She heard him quietly groan as she pulled away, but he just nodded as he watched them walk away from him. It was his own fault, he introduced them and now he really couldn't have her if she was with Sebastian.

*********************************************************************************

Charlotte held Sebastian's hand as they walked to his apartment. Their coats and shoes were barely off as his tongue founds its way quickly to her mouth, making her moan loudly. She bit his lip a little too hard as he pulled away, making them both laugh. "Sorry Seb."