Chapter 32

"Charlotte! This place is beautiful!" Chris looked around their villa she booked in Fiji. It was secluded and it even had an outside tub and shower so they could make as big a mess as they liked. There was a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for them.

"I wanted it to be just us for a week. No works, no interruptions. Just you and me Chris." He didn't say anything as he watched her undress quickly, revealing a green bikini. "come to the beach with me!" He moaned as he watched her run across the patio to the water. He undressed quickly, putting on his own swim shorts and followed her. He grabbed her by the waist under the water, pulling her to him, "come here." He looked around, "you said private beach right?"

She smirked as she nodded. Chris quickly undid her top, throwing it on the beach. She moaned as she nibbled her neck and ear, "ever had sex in the ocean?" She couldn't say anything as she started breathing heavy, removing her bottoms as he removed his shorts, tossing them on the beach with her top. He pulled her back to him as she wrapped her legs around him, lowering herself onto him. "God Chris, this never gets old."

"I hope so. I plan on doing it for the rest of my life." He moaned as she started to kiss his neck before his mouth founds her again. He brought his hand up her back to her shoulder, pushing her down on him, causing her to moan into his mouth.

When they finished, Chris took a shower. Charlotte notice he left his bag opened on the bed, she picked it up to move it to the couch, noticing a ring box. Her heart began to race as she looked at the box. She took a picture of it, but didn't open it. If it was what she thought it was, she wanted to keep it a surprise. She texted the picture to Tommy, asking if he knew anything about it. She received a response right away.

<You didn't open it did you?!>

<No. No. Of course not. Did you know?>

<I did. We can talk about it when you get back. Enjoy your trip. xo>

Chris found Charlotte naked in the outside tub, looking at the ocean when he finished showering. He poured them both champagne and brought it out to her with the strawberries. He pulled a chair to her, feeding her strawberries, "this place is great Charlie. I love you."

************************************************************************

A few days after being at the resort, Charlotte came out of the shower. She put on a sundress, finding Chris outside on the beach. He had a blanket set up on the sand with candles and dinner. "Chris! What is this?"

Chris motioned for her to sit down, "New Year's dinner. They said they'd be shooting out fire works at midnight."

"This is so great, thank you Chris." She leaned over, kissing him softly. "Are you my dinner?"

Chris smirked, moaning softly. "No. That's dessert."

She laughed, leaning back to her side, eating her food. After they ate she sat between his legs looking out on the water. Chris felt her start to shiver, "I'll go get us a blanket." He cleaned up the food, taking it back inside. He grabbed a blanket, watching her for a minute looking out on the water. He knelt down, placing the blanket on her shoulders. "Charlotte, look at me."

Charlotte turned to see him kneeling next to her, "what?" She saw how nervous he was. She knelt in front of him, placing her hands at his neck, "what Chris?"

"I love you Charlotte Rose Adams."

She laughed, "I love you too, Christopher Robert Evans. Why are we middle naming?"

Chris smiled, pulling something from his pocket, "I realize our relationship has been anything less than traditional. So much so I would have been happy doing this just months after meeting you." Charlotte looked down to his hand to see the ring box she found in his bag when they first got there. Her heart began to race as she watched him open it. He opened it to display a beautiful rose gold pearl engagement ring with three diamonds on either side. She looked back up to Chris, "like I said, it's been less than traditional, so I thought I'd get you a less than traditional ring. Pearl is my birthstone. Is it okay?"

Charlotte nodded, her eyes welling with tears, "it's perfect. But you haven't asked me yet."

Chris laughed, his own tears starting to betray him as he pulled the ring from the box, "will you marry me Charlotte?"

"Yes. Of course I will." She watched him slowly place the ring on her finger before looking back up at him. She wrapped her arms around him as he pulled her to him. She tasted the wine on his tongue as he kissed her urgently. She pulled her dress off, tossing on the ground next to them as he did the same with his shirt. She watched him stand up, removing the rest of his clothes before sitting back on the blanket. She straddled him as his lips found her neck down to her chest, removing her bra, moaning at the sight of her bare breasts in the moon light. She giggled as she stood up, her legs on either side of him as she let him pull her panties off before straddling him again, lowering herself onto him. He held her body firmly to his as they sat, making love on the blanket. "You're all I ever want, Chris."
Chris moaned in her ear, "me too." He didn't let go of her even after they finished. He kept her firmly pressed to his body. He grabbed her hand, looking at the ring, "you like it?"

"Chris, babe. It's perfect. Really. I love you so much." She pulled his lips back to hers, "there's no one I'd rather be with."

"Me either Charlie. Can we have a baby now?"

Charlotte laughed, stopping when she saw he was serious. She groaned, "we can talk about it when we get home, yeah?"

"Okay. Fair enough." Chris smirked as he kissed her nose. He grabbed the blanket, "should be almost midnight. Turn around and watch the fireworks with me."