Epilogue

Charlotte looked down at baby Ethan, trying to calm her nerves. They had named him Ethan Robert, and she was so happy that Chris had talked her into leaping because now they had the most beautiful 9 month old boy. Charlotte handed baby Ethan to Lisa, "you go on to grandma." She kissed Ethan on the head before looking at Lisa, "I'll see you out there. Can you wait 5 minutes and send in Sebastian?"

Lisa nodded, "of course. You look beautiful."

Charlotte hugged Lisa, "thank you."

Once she left Charlotte turned to Tommy, who just smiled at her, "nervous love?"

Charlotte nodded as she rested her head on Tommy's, "a little, yeah."

"Why? You look beautiful, and Chris loves you so much."

"I know." She let out a long sigh. "I love you Tommy. Thank you for standing up with me." She smirked at him, "will I be standing up with you soon?"

Tommy nodded, "I think so. Yeah. I was actually going to ask your permission to propose at the reception."

Charlotte squealed, "are you kidding? Of course you can." She watched him pull a ring box out of his pocket, showing it to her. "It's beautiful Tommy. I hope you thank Chris, since it's because of him you met Olivia."

Tommy laughed, "I know. I will." He pulled her into a hug, "okay. I love you. I'll see you out there." She nodded as he pulled away before kissing her on the cheek. He left as Sebastian entered.

"Seb." She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. "You're okay doing this for me?"

Sebastian pulled away, "are you kidding? Of course I am. I couldn't be happier about it."

"Thank you Sebastian. I would have asked Tommy, but I needed him to be my best man."

Sebastian placed his hands on her shoulders, "I'm happy to walk you down. I love you Charlie."

"I love you too Sebastian. How are you and Tiff doing?"

He pulled away, "really great actually. The world works in mysterious ways." They heard the music as he held his arm out for her, "come on doll. It's time." She nodded as she grabbed his his arm. He leaned down to her ear, "don't be nervous."

Charlotte grabbed her bouquet and let Sebastian lead her to the beginning of the aisle. She looked up to see everyone standing before them, Chris at the end. She locked eyes with him as Sebastian kept her steady as they walked. She couldn't keep the smile from her face as she watched one appear across Chris's. As they made it to Chris, Sebastian kissed her on the cheek before Charlotte handed her bouquet to Tommy. Tommy winked and did a little curtsy, making a few people laugh.

***********************************************************************

Chris leaned over to Charlotte as they watched Tommy knelt in the middle of the dance floor, "did you know about this?"

Charlotte nodded smiling, "I did. He asked me if he could." She looked at him, "is it okay?"

Chris laughed, "yeah. Of course it is. No reason not to share the love." She giggled as he kissed her shoulder.

She leaned to his ear, "Chris. I need to tell you something." She smiled as she grabbed his hand, "you see, we have a problem."

She watched a panic look cross his face, "what do you mean?"

She laughed, "we have a problem keeping our hands to ourselves."

Chris smiled, "okay? And why is that a problem?"

"I'm pregnant, Chris."

"What? Really?" She laughed as she nodded. "I was wondering why your champagne glass never seemed to empty."

"Are you happy?"

Chris pulled her to him, kissing her fervently as they heard some 'woo's'. "I can't possibly be any happier than I am right now."

~~End of Book~~
Sorry. All stories have to end at some point. Hope you enjoyed. More stories coming soon.
-Ash