Chapter 28

Charlotte woke up in the morning in an empty bed. When did Chris start getting up before her? She heard him playing the piano as she followed the music to his grinning face when he saw her enter, "did I wake you?"

She noticed he was still in just his underwear as she moaned softly, "no no." He stopped playing, leaning back for her to straddle him on the bench, "why are you so perfect."

Chris laughed as he brushed the bed head hair from her face before grabbing her waist, "see I was just thinking the same thing about you." She didn't say anything as she nodded, her lips crashing into his, not being able to control herself any longer; and she didn't have to. She could have Chris whenever she wanted, and she wanted him then. Chris moaned as he pulled her shirt off, tossing it behind him, "here?"

"God yes. Now." Her voice was more pleading than commanding as he pulled himself from his underwear, pushing hers to the side as he entered her quickly. She grabbed his neck, urgently grinding on him as she felt him grab firmly on her bottom. Their movements were passionate and purposeful as they both moaned, finishing quickly together.

"Move in with me, and we can do this whenever we want."

Charlotte laughed, "I know. I'm thinking about it." She stood up from the bench, turning back to him, "for the record, Tommy thinks I should move in too."

Chris stood up, watching her put her shirt back on, "I love that guy."

"Shut up." Charlotte laughed as she went back to the bedroom. She put on leggings and a sports bra, aware that Chris was watching her from the doorway. "I'm gonna go for a run, I'll take Dodger with me." She pressed her body to his in the doorway as he grabbed her waist, "I love you Chris. Make me breakfast?"

Chris smirked at her, "yes boss."

She laughed as she grabbed Dodger's leash, "I like that."

*************************************************************************

When Charlotte returned to the house she went straight to the shower. She had just finished washing her hair when she heard Chris enter the bathroom. She opened the shower door to see him getting undressed to join her. "Hello Captain." She squealed as he pressed her body to the wall of the shower, his mouth pressed firmly to hers as his hand made its way between her legs. She moaned as he pinned her arms above her head, as his beard tickled her neck. She started to pant, getting close as he let go of her hands. He lifted her up, lowering her onto him as she clutched his neck. "Fuck Chris." He chuckled as his tongue aggressively found hers as he kept her body firmly against the wall, thrusting with intent. He brought a hand up to her breasts as he trailed his kisses down her neck and chest, "are we going to shower like this everyday when I move in?"

Chris moaned, "I hope so."

After they finished, he watched her finish showering before showering himself. When he finished his shower he found her in the kitchen in one of his shirts, sitting at the counter with her glasses. She had her computer up as she ate the breakfast he had made her. He made her a cup of coffee, setting it in front of her before he wrapped his arms around her from behind. "I love you. I want to walk out into the kitchen every morning and see you sitting here." He started to kiss her neck, moving her shirt to kiss her shoulder, making her moan.

She shrugged him off her, "I need sustenance. We've had sex three times in less than what? Like 15 hours?" He laughed as she took off her glasses to turn and face him on the stool.

He leaned down, resting his hands on the counter on either side of her, "for the record, you were the one that couldn't control yourself this morning."

She groaned as she nodded, wrapping her arms around his neck, "you make it so easy. But I need to do some work. I need you to go sit and be good so that I can go over your schedule for the next few months."

"Okay." He kissed her on the forehead before sitting in the sunroom off the kitchen to watch tv.

Charlotte put her glasses back on, trying to focus on the computer in front of her. Every time she would look at Chris she would catch him watching her. "Fuck!" She slammed her computer shut, placing her glasses on top as she made her way to him on the couch.

He laughed as she straddled him, "I only did what you asked love. I left you alone."

She moaned, "I know. This is why I can't move in, I'll never get anything done Chris." She bore her hips down on his lap as she felt him hard again already as he kissed her enthusiastically. She moaned before getting up, making him groan. "I'm going home so I can get some work done. I'll be back for dinner, and I'll bring some clothes to leave here."

He threw his head back on the couch, "fine." He grabbed her hand to bring her back to him, "I love you."

She smirked at him, "I love you too." She kissed him once more before pulling her hand away.

****************************************************************************

Tommy looked at her from the couch as he heard her enter, "back already? Sex couldn't have been that bad. I mean, I'm straight and everything, but it's Chris Evans."

Charlotte laughed, "fuck off Tommy. The sex was amazing. That's the problem. And that comment makes you a little less straight."

Tommy stood up shrugging, "I'll take it. What do you mean the good sex is the problem?"

"Amazing. Tommy. I said amazing." She heard him follow her into the kitchen as she sat at the table, opening her computer. She looked up at him as he leaned in the doorway, "I have to get some stuff done if he wants me to work for him. But I can't, because he's distracting. You know what I mean, him being Chris Evans and everything."

Tommy laughed, "well it is America's ass. I have no shame."

She groaned, putting her head down, "his ass. Ugh. Stop. Please."

"Okay. Okay. Want some coffee?"

"God, yes. Please. I didn't get to drink mine over there because I got distracted."

Tommy made her some coffee, setting it in front of her as he sat down, "how amazing?"

She looked at Tommy over the top of her computer screen, "we've had sex twice already just this morning and I've only been up for," she looked down at the time and back up at him, "three and a half hours? Now. Can I please get some work done?"

Tommy smirked at her, standing up, "yes ma'am."

*********************************************************************************

Charlotte let herself into Chris' house, taking her clothes to his room before finding him in the kitchen, cooking. "What are you doing Chris?"

Chris turned around when he heard her come in, "I wanted to make you dinner, so I called my mom to help me. Is that okay?"

"Really? Of course it's okay Chris." Charlotte wrapped her arms around his neck, "you've never made me dinner before."

"I know. It was part of your negotiations, learning to cook. I love you Charlie." He pulled her to him, making her melt into his lips.