5.

~

"How's everything going at work?" Dion's many hoes, Stella said as she kissed on his chest while the two laid in his bed.

"Everything's chill, got some real shit in the mix." Dion shrugged, leaning back against his headboard, "This commercial shit finna be right."

"You know how sexy it'd be to have my boyfriend in a commercial?" She smiled as she tried to peck his lips and he dodged it.

"You ain't my girl, Stella. We just fuck around." He moved her off of him, and leaned over to grab his rolling tray off his nightstand. Pulling a zip of weed out and some sheets from his dresser drawer, Dion started rolling up his weed.

"Why you always so mean to me?" Stella pouted jokingly, watching him roll, "Why can't we be a normal couple?"

"'Cause I don't want a whore ass girlfriend." He glanced over at her before putting his attention back on rolling.

"You made your point." She shrugged, leaning back in the bed. Out of all of Dion's hoes, Stella was his favorite. Always showed care in his career and knew how to suck dick. Stella knew she was a hoe but it got her to be a top video vixen in Los Angeles. She was coming for Alexis Skyy's neck.

Stella wasn't from Los Angeles, she was from Miami but figured Los Angeles would be a great place to start her career. She only messed with the best and top rappers. Stella knew how pretty she was and she wasn't going to settle for a one hit wonder.

Standing at 5'3 and curvy everywhere, although she had some work done on her breasts, she was confident in herself and body. Not only did Stella have the best body but she perfected her oral sex skills to make sure she knew how to please a man. She wanted to make a name for herself whether it had to be from crawling on the floors in music videos or someone's hoe of the week in TMZ.

After Dion was done rolling, he lit his jay and took a pull. "Any bitches at that little place of work?" Stella rose a brow, looking at him, "Is that why you won't take me serious?"

"I just told you and you agreed." He shrugged, "Aint no bitches at my place of work." Cassie wasn't a bitch to him, she was a woman. Dion wasn't going to disrespect her like he did with his other girls.

"Mhm, lemme find out, Dion." She rolled her eyes, "You always putting me to the side."

"We been talked about this shit, Stella."

"And we gon' keep talkin' about it until you become my man." Stella shrugged, "You probably scared."

"I ain't scared of your ass." He laughed, hitting his jay again, "Aint shit to be scared of."

Rolling her eyes, she climbed out of the bed and headed to get her items off of the ottoman. "I'll see you later, papi." After Stella finished getting dressed, she grabbed her purse and threw her essentials inside before heading out of the apartment.

Dion pulled out his phone, scrolling over to Cassie's contact. Hesitating to facetime her, he did it anyways. He wanted to see and talk to her. She answered on the third ring revealing herself in bed.

"This what Ms. CEO look like when she's not at work?" He joked as he smoked his jay in the screen. Although he's only seen Cassie a couple of times, Dion noticed the difference in her face without makeup, her hair being up in a bonnet, and Cassie was wearing lounge attire. She looked comfortable, something he wasn't used to seeing.

"That's what our clients do when they're not at work?" She joked back, smiling.

"Damn, you got jokes." Dion laughed as he ashed the jay a bit, "But how you feeling?"

"Awe, you miss your friend even though you just saw me about two hours ago?"

"When I say sum' I mean it." He spoke, referring to their conversation earlier, "You look different when you not at work but still nice as always."

"Thank you, Dion." Cassie moved the camera over to hide her blushing face.

"We both gon' be in the office tomorrow, lemme take you out during lunch."

"Sounds good, you just saved me from Rochelle." She laughed and he joined in.

"Let me know sum' about you," Dion leaned back, putting his jay out since it was now finished.

"I'm twenty-two living with my best friend, Salome." She shrugged, happily. It's been a long time since she's tried to get to know someone else since Hakeem. Her needs were still fulfilled by some one night stands Salome hooked her up with but it didn't happen often. Out of her twenty-two years of living, Cassie only had sex with five men.

It wasn't the same as genuinely getting to know someone, though.

"Damn, you a youngin'. He laughed at his own joke, "I can see it more when you chillin' in bed, though."

"Young? How old are you?"

"Twenty-four." He chuckled, "I look my age, don't try and play me as a lil nigga."

"Boy ain't nobody gon' play you as anything." Cassie laughed as she sat up in her bed and grabbed her Voss water from her nightstand and take a sip.

"I hear that gangsta side comin' out." Dion joked, "I ain't expect that shit."

"I try to maintain myself in the office and in public." She shrugged, "I enjoy my job to an extent. I gotta tell you more about Rochelle tomorrow, lord."

"I'm excited to hear." He flashed a smile into the phone showing his straight, pearly whites. Cassie loved a man with straight teeth, especially white ones. She found it so attractive and while talking to him, she was becoming more attracted to him.

She wasn't used to getting attracted to someone so quickly. After Hakeem, she wasn't interested in dating, just hooking up. Cassie knew the repercussions that could come out of relationships, especially after being in her last one.

"Cassie let me tell you about—oop, you on the phone?" Dion overheard Salome say on Cassie's line.

"You want me to call you tomorr'?"

"Oh my god, is that Dion. Bitch you ain't even tel-" Salome quickly snatched the phone, putting her face in the camera, "Hi Dion! Oh my god, my name is Salome and I love your music! Like that new song—"

"Salome, stop playing with me and give me phone!" Cassie cut her off, trying to snatch the phone but Salome held a tight grip.

"Wassgood Salome, I 'preciate it."

"Ugh, I'll talk to you tomorrow Dion." Cassie quickly hung up the phone, glaring at Salome and then started bursting into laughter, "Why would you do that?"

"Girl, you got you a fine piece of meat and you askin' me why I did that? Girl you need to be on top of that!"

"Girl," She rolled her eyes, changing the subject, "What was you about to say before you rudely interrupted my call?"

"Oh, girl I was just getting dicked down." Salome rolled her eyes back, thinking about the experience.

"Yes, I heard everything. Nasty ass!" She chuckled before burying herself in her grey comforter and silk sheets. "Turn my light out when you leave, I'm tired as hell."

"Alright, best. Good night!" Salome blew her a kiss as she headed for the door, turning her light out, and closing it shut.