16.

~

"¿Cómo está embarazada y no conoce al padre? Huh?" (How are you pregnant and don't know the father) Rosa screamed at Chanel with her hands on her hips. Her face was red and she felt her blood pressure rising. She was pissed. She wanted grandkids but not like this. "Answer me, Chanel! You're sitting there with that crying shit!" She crossed her arms, glaring at her oldest daughter.

Chanel did not want to tell her mother Hakeem was the father of the baby. She knew her mother would probably disown her. Everyone knew Hakeem was Cassie's ex.

"Mommy, I just don't know, I'm sorry!" Chanel continued to cried and when she reached for another tissue Rosa popped her hand, and then her right cheek.

"You're disrespectful and an embarrassment to this family!" Rosa scoffed as she shook her head, "I bet you haven't even told your sisters."

"I wanted to tell you first." She cried harder as she held her now red cheek.

"Camilla told me you had a little pudge in your stomach." Rosa sniffed trying her best to hold back her tears, "¿Qué vas a hacer? Huh?" (What are you going to do?)

"I'm going to keep it and then run a DNA test or something." Chanel shrugged as she wiped her tears with the back of her hands, "But, I need a place to stay. I haven't been to work and I'm about to get kicked out—"

"Chanel Garcia Blanco!" Rosa ran her hands down her face and counted to ten in Spanish to calm herself down before speaking, "Okay. We'll finish this tomorrow."

"Okay." Chanel pouted as she walked upstairs, seeing Camilla was ear hustling, "What the fuck, puta!"

"Watch your fucking mouth, whore!" Camilla snapped, "You talk shit about me every chance you get but look at you now. Pregnant and homeless. Glad we don't have the same father."

Chanel shook her head hurt that her sister would even spit those words to her. She headed into her old room seeing it was nothing like her apartment. There were storage bins and boxes everywhere. The whole room looked a mess and wasn't big enough for her or her baby.

~

"Fuck, baby..." Cassie moaned into Dion's ear as she rode him. She was a moaning mess and knew she was going to get dicked down good after the party.

He gripped her hips and thrusted inside of her harder, "You sound so pretty when you moan." He watched her titties move up and down as she felt herself about to reach her peak for the sixth time.

"Yes, just like that," Cassie moaned out, throwing her head back as she came all over him. He wasn't too far behind because his strokes were getting sloppy. Few seconds later, he released himself into her.

"You keep fillin' me up. You lucky I'm on birth control." She said breathlessly as she kissed his neck.

"Nah you lucky." He chuckled. She rolled her eyes playfully before standing up so he could get a towel. He wiped both of them off and went to run a shower.

"You stayin with me tonight." He said as she followed him into the bathroom and sat on the toilet to pee.

"I figured, you always want me to stay. I'm very flattered." She giggled as she wiped herself and flushed the toilet before washing her hands.

"I love being around you." Dion turned her around as she was drying her hands and pecked her lips a couple times, "Sum wrong with that?"

She shook her head as she blushed. Cassie loved the treatment she was receiving. She stepped into the shower as he followed behind her, letting the water flow over her. She could feel her hair curling up.

Dion was stuck in his thoughts as he stared at her. He had a tour coming up in a week and still didn't tell her yet. He loved spending every minute with her and didn't want their relationship to end because of his career.

"Cass," Dion turned her to face him, "I gotta tell you sum'."

Cassie's heart immediately dropped. She knew whenever a nigga said that, it was bad news. She tried her best to hold her composure. "Y-Yes?" She looked up at him.

"I'm finna go on tour next week for five months." He saw the look on her face and instantly regretted his decision.

"I'm proud of you." She smiled faintly. As a business woman, she knew she couldn't get upset. Cassie knew what she was getting into. Messing with someone in the industry is always rough.

"I know, but it's still finna be me and you. A tour ain't changing shit, you still mine." He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close. Their bodies were touching as the steamy hot water flowed.

"Ima miss you." She said, lowly.

"We got a week, mama. We gon be good and Ima call you every chance I get. I want you to tell me about work and shit too. Don't fake on me, Cassie."

"Calling ain't the same..." She pouted. Cassie was attached to Dion. She didn't think she'd ever get this way about another man.

"It's gon have to work. Ima miss you too but hearing your voice gon make me feel better." He kissed her forehead as he began to wash her up. After their shower, they were laid up in his bed together; both tired from sex.

Cassie laid in the bed awake as Dion held her tight, asleep. She was upset he was leaving her for five months. She was accustomed to her new lifestyle and it was like removing him from it but she knew she had to stay strong.