7

~

It's been two months since Cassie met Dion. He was now one of Tommy's favorite clients. Tommy decided to go with Cassie's idea and put Dion and his song into a Beats by Dr. Dre commercial. The two had been working hard to perfect the commercial.

While being a favorite client, Cassie and him still texted and hung out from time to time. He was busy since his commercial was about to publish soon.

Cassie didn't care about the situation with Stella. In fact, the next time she saw her, Stella was devastated. She figured Dion cut her off but it wasn't any of her business.

"I can't believe this is my first time coming in your place." Cassie smiled as she took in his nice apartment. It was furnished with modern style decorations and very clean.

"We just friends, you like to take things slow." Dion shrugged as he closed the door once they were both in. She quickly got comfortable, sliding off her Christian Dior Dway slides and sitting on the couch.

It was a Saturday, so she wasn't dressed in her normal work attire. Cassie's outfit consisted of some basic Fashion Nova jeans with a white cropped top. She paired her outfit with a MCM Monogrammed Leather Clutch bag.

"This your shit, huh?" He chuckled at how comfortable she got so quickly, "You gon' come with me to the club tonight like I've been askin'?"

"You know clubs ain't my scene." Cassie rolled her eyes, "But I'll go with you." She was a bit anxious because she hasn't been out to a club in almost a year. She was strictly about her business.

~

The two arrived the club almost an hour late due to Cassie being indecisive about her outfit. She tried on at least five different outfits and couldn't figure out her look for the night. Cassie settled with a nude Marine Serré All Over Moon Catsuit and paired it with Steve Madden heel boots that stopped at the knee. She carried her Dior Long Saddle Wallet crossbody.

The club was full with people tonight. They were all dancing to the beat of the music and drinking as they enjoyed theirselves.

"You want sum to drink?" Dion asked, bending down in her ear.

"Just some Hennessy on the rocks." Cassie flashed him a smile as her lipgloss shined in the light.

"Lemme find out you be drinkin' henny." He eyed her, chuckling as he walked them over to bar, holding her hand. "Lemme get a Henny onna rocks and one dry." Dion said to the bartender.

"Oh shit, you're that fine ass rapper Dion." The bartender leaned on the bar to show off her fresh, new implants. She had went from a B cup to a full D. "You can whatever you want, drinks on me."

She strutted off to make their drinks, "I guess bitches just don't see me standing here." Cassie rolled her eyes.

"They're intimated, shit I'd be too. You got that little look in your eyes." He joked.

"What look? Stop playin'." She rolled her eyes, playfully. She felt herself getting more comfortable around Dion during these past two months. She was enjoying the company.

Once the bartender came back with the drinks, she handed them to each of the and they walked off to a section Dion had. Being a known rapper in Los Angeles gave him many benefits. There were many people in the section, people he went to school or just used to hang out with back in the day but his main focus was Cassie.

He sat down as Cassie sat next to him. It felt good to get away from working and she knew she wanted to get drunk but at the same time she needed to stay classy.

"I appreciate you making me come out tonight." She smiled before gulping some of her drink. Feeling the Henny hit her throat then her chest, Cassie felt a boost of energy.

"I 'preciate you comin' out with me. It means a lot since you my friend and all that otha' shit."

"What you mean?" She laughed, leaning on his shoulder and getting a whiff of his cologne. "I am your friend." At this point, she loved how he smelled.

"I know," Dion looked over at her, pulling her up by her chin. "You look good as fuck tonight." She blushed hard and before she could respond, Dion leaned in kissing her lips. She kissed back, adding tongue as he did the same.

Parting away, she was left with a smile. She was waiting for a moment like this and it finally came. Maybe it was a good thing she came to the club.

They both finished their drinks after conversing a bit more until Phatty by CCB played throughout the speakers in the club.

"Oh shit, how they know I like GoGo?!" Cassie stood up, eager to dance, "Dance with me, Dion!"

"Alright, love." He chuckled at her behavior before standing up and heading to the crowd of girls twerking on their girlfriends, men, and just by theirselves. Cassie did the same and started throwing it back on Dion to the beat of the song.

She wasn't drunk, she was completely aware of what she was doing but she just wanted to have fun.

"Damn," He muttered as he rubbed on her ass through her catsuit. Cassie didn't have a big butt, but she sure did know how to move it when need be.

~

"That was so much fun!" Cassie smiled as they entered Dion's apartment. She quickly kicked off her heels, getting comfortable. "The Henny was good as hell too." She had about three glasses of Henny before they left the club.

"I know, I saw you out there feelin' it." Dion licked his lips at her as she walked over to him, pecking him all over his face. "You drunk, mama."

"And is." She said in between kisses, "I'm trying to—" Cassie whispered in his ear but was cut off by him unzipping her catsuit.

"I gotchu." He pecked her lips as he helped her out of her catsuit and black laced thong. Dion rubbed her soft, bare ass as she took his pants off of him. He pulled her up into his arms and carried her into his room.

Placing her on the bed, he undid her bra and left trails of kisses until he reached her area. Already aware, she knew she was going to be in for a rough, long night but she needed her sexual pleasures fulfilled and Dion was the best person. He was genuine, kind, respectful and fine.

Hopefully, she wouldn't regret her choices in the morning.