21

~

"I feel like I look extra gordo!" Cassie pouted as Salome zipped up her wedding dress.

She was now seven months pregnant and it was her wedding day. She wanted to get married with her baby girl in her belly but she didn't think she'd look fat.

"The only thing gordo is your ass. I wish my was that fat, maybe I need to get pregnant." Camilla laughed, "But seriously Cass, you look gorgeous."

"And your make-up is bomb. Dion's ass better cry when you walk down that motherfuckin' aisle!" Salome threatened as Camilla nodded her head in agreement.

"My hair look good? Is anything out of place? There's going to be pictures and some more shit." She fanned herself to catch her breath.

"You look good. Mommy might cry her eyes out after seeing you." Camilla smiled, "I'm so proud of my baby sister! I wish Papí was here to see you."

"He's here in spirit, Camilla." She nodded her head.

"Okay, okay! Let's go before you miss your cue." Salome chuckled as they rushed out the room.

~

Cassie walked down the beautiful aisle seeing the many different people in the crowds. The left side had Dion's family and friends and, the right had hers.

As soon as Dion laid eyes on her, he couldn't take them off. Her dress was mesmerizing and the moment was memorable.

He instantly shedded a couple of tears. He was extremely proud of himself and loved how Cassie made him feel. He loved every single detail about her and enjoyed spending every day with her.

The belly poking through her dress, made him tear up even more.

As the wedding went on, many people of the crowd were oohing and awing at their vows, their smiles, and more.

"I now present you Husband and Wife. ¡Puede besar a la novia!" The minister spoke. (You may kiss the bride.)

The two shared their kiss as the venue was filled with applause.

"Go off Cassie!" Salome shouted from the crowd.

"Woot! Woot! Woooo! That's my cousin, boy!" Dion's cousin, Terrell yelled.

"Them my babies right there!" Nashae jumped up, screaming.

~

Everyone was enjoying themselves eating food, dancing, chatting, and more.

"So when you gon' take me to Costa Rica, Ms. Rosa?" Nashae raised a brow as she sipped her champagne.

"Costa Rica, whew, I haven't been in so long." Rosa shook her head, "My husband and I used to go all the time."

"Awe, I'm sorry Ms. Rosa." She sighed, "I didn't mean to make you upset."

"He's en el cielo. He's fine. I can't be upset while he's happy." Rosa smiled, "We can go together. I have to teach you Español."

"Sí," They both shared a laugh as they continued to chat for the rest of the night.

"Girl, this cake is good as fuck. Where you get this from?" Salome approached Cassie with Camilla.

"Dion bought it. I was just the taste tester." She laughed as the two were both enjoying the expensive cake.

"Where's Chanel?" Camilla raised a brow and looked around for a bit.

"She left with Cane." She shrugged, "I ain't worried about her. It's my day."

"Y'all stealin' my wife from me?" Dion laughed at his corny joke as he approached the three.

"Actually you stole her from me." Salome rolled her neck, "But we can share."

"I don't share." He mugged her.

"Oop," Camilla chuckled as she continued to eat her cake.

"Don't be mean, baby. Y'all can share." Cassie mushed him, "Damn, the cake look like it's almost gone and I ain't get a piece!"

"I'll get you a piece." Salome and Dion both said in unison and then glared at each other.

"I can get it, thank y'all." Cassie laughed as she headed over to get a slice of cake.

Everyone moved out of line once she approached the table.

"Mommy, you want some cake?" She looked over at her mother who was also standing in line.

"Sólo una pequeña pieza..." Rosa responded as Cassie cut her a small slice and handed it to her.

She cut herself a decent slice and headed back over to Camilla, Dion, and Salome.

As she was eating her cake, the DJ switched off the music to Thot Shit by Megan Thee Stallion.

"Oh shit, best this is your song!" Salome laughed as she took the cake from Cassie.

Cassie slipped out of her heels and scurried to the dance floor. She started twerking as much as she could in her dress.

"My daughter-in-law got them Megan knees!" Nashae shouted as Rosa shook her head.

"Gon' over there and get you sum big boy!" Dion's Uncle Raymond called out.

Salome and Camilla forced him onto the floor and Cassie started twerking on him. Everyone at the wedding was hyping them up.

Rosa had a shocked expression on her face because she hasn't seen her daughter let loose in years.

"That's my baby sister and she pregnant!" Camilla yelled out.

The two were happily married and ready to enjoy their lives together forever.

Dion was the one for Cassie and Cassie was the one for Dion.

~

Cassie and Dion
The End