12

~

"We've been at this shit for some months now," Dion said as he rubbed Cassie's bare thigh. "I need you to be my girl. You everything I want in a woman." Cassie was shocked. She was still worried about another man cheating on her again which is why she was avoiding this question from Dion.

She enjoyed Dion's company and liked him as well, but didn't know if she was ready for a relationship.

"Everything you want in a woman?" She repeated as she made eye-contact with him, "That's sweet, Dion." She started rubbing his chin, touching his chin hair.

"Then you do shit like this, you know how that makes a nigga feel." He chuckled, allowing her to do it, "You gon' answer my question, gorgeous?"

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." She said after a moment. Cassie thought, what did she have to lose? After the drastic break-up with Hakeem, it wasn't many pieces to put together.

Dion felt butterflies on the inside but couldn't show them. Wanting to continue the hard body demeanor, he grabbed her neck pulling her into a deep kiss. Cassie could feel herself getting hot from the intense make-out session. She even felt her lace Fenty panties getting soaked.

He knew he was turning Cassie on. With his free hand, he slipped it down into her lounge shorts and started rubbing her area gently. She let a few moans slip out from the pleasure.

"We need to go into the room before Salome walks in." She parted from the kiss, out of breath. Dion nodded his head, lifting her up and carrying her into her room as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He placed her on the bed, and started pulling off his lounge shorts and underwear as she pulled off her top.

Taking his shirt off, he got in position to eat her out. She loved when he gave her head. She believed it was the best she ever had.

"Your pussy so pretty," He mumbled, causing her to only get wetter and moan softer for him.

~

"Pendejo de mierda." (Fucking dumbass) Chanel said to herself as she stood in her bathroom holding a positive pregnancy test. "Hakeem, bring your ass in here!" He instantly came rushing into the bathroom and laid eyes on the pregnancy test.

"That's yours?"

"That's yours?" She mocked, "Of course it's mine you pendejo! Who the fuck else's would it be, Hakeem?"

"You ain't gotta keep using that bullshit of a language on me." He mugged her, "Fuck you gon' do about the baby?"

"I don't appreciate you talking shit about my language. I'm aborting this baby. It can fly high like your dead ass amigos." Chanel rolled her eyes, throwing the pregnancy test away before washing her hands.

"Bitch watch your mouth."

"No you watch your mouth." She swiftly turned to him holding a glare on her face, "This was for shits and giggles but now I'm seeing why my sister left your stupid ass."

"How you mad at me because you was lettin' me hit that shit raw?" He scrunched up his face, "Cassie ain't ever had a pregnancy scare."

"I ain't worried about Cassie!" She raised her voice, brushing past him, "You need to get the hell out of my house if all that's on your mind is Cassie."

"You know she stay on my mind. I wanted her back till she threw wine on a nigga! Damn, y'all got some evil roots." Hakeem followed behind her and began grabbing his essentials, "Let me know when you ready to go to the abortion clinic."

"Oh, so all of a sudden you got money to spare?" She raised a brow, "You are broke, you ain't gon' pay for my abortion anyways. Just cállate la boca!" Chanel quickly changed out of her dingy leggings and t-shirt, and threw on a pair of American Eagle jeans and a white blouse.

She slid on some Michael Kors sandals and grabbed her essentials to be out the door with Hakeem.

"You look nice." He cracked a small smile as she rolled her eyes and flicked him the bird.

~

"Cassie, how's things with Dion?" Camilla smirked as she sipped her wine, "Is it as big as—"

"Camilla, not at the dinner table!" Rosa glared at her daughter.

"Am I missing something?" Chanel raised a brow as she played with her broccoli with a fork, "You're in a relationship with Dion?" She didn't want a response, she knew how mad she was going to get. Just after Camilla bringing it up, she was pissed.

"Stop harassing your sister!" Rosa glared at the two, "I invited everyone over to eat dinner as a family."

"How many times do I have to say this?Camilla lives here." Chanel muttered causing Camilla to stand up, slamming her fists on the table.

"You are not going to keep disrespecting me, bitch!" She mugged her.

"And what the fuck are you going to do, huh?" Chanel scoffed, looking over her french tips, "Sit down y cállate la boca."

Camilla ran to the side of the table where Chanel was seated, grabbing her by her hair. Rosa immediately jumped up after Camilla started punching Chanel in her face.

"Stop!" Rosa shouted in panic, "Cassie, get Camilla!"

"Chanel deserves it." Cassie rolled her eyes, knowing her response was wrong. She stood up and went over to grab Camilla. She pulled her away from Chanel while Rosa tended to her.

"My baby," Rosa pouted as she rubbed Chanel's shoulder. Camilla didn't do much damage to Chanel because she still remembered that was her sister. She only had a busted lip.

"Ima kill her." Chanel groaned, touching her lip and holding her stomach with her other freehand. All she could think about was her baby.

"You got to be able to fight first, cunt." Camilla flicked her the bird as Cassie pulled her upstairs, "I don't know why everyone's mad at me. She always acts like this and never gets the consequences."

"I completely agree but you know how mommy is." Cassie sighed, "She doesn't condone fighting and neither do I."

"Girl, you used to be fighting them girls at school when they called you a wetback." She laughed as Cassie rolled her eyes.

"They called me a wetback, they deserved to get their ass whooped."