17.

~

A week had passed and Dion, and Cassie spent everyday with each other. As soon as she got off work, she would go see him. It was his last day in Los Angeles for five months and she had just got off work to meet him before he left for his tour.

Cassie stood in front of his apartment door and knocked on it. It swung open to him and all she wanted to do was cry. She instantly ran into his arms and hugged him, "Please be safe. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I gotchu, Cass." Dion hugged her and rubbed her back, "You gotta stay strong for me."

"I am strong." She pulled away putting up a front, "But I want you in one piece when you get back from tour."

"Alright, mama." He pecked her lips a couple times as his phone dinged. Dion pulled it out, looking at the notification on the screen, "They outside..."

"Okay," She smiled slightly, "I'll see you when you come back."

"I love you." Dion licked over his lips, looking down at her. He didn't know what was going to happen on tour. He knew he loved Cassie and he needed to say it before he left her.

"I love you too." She smiled showing all of her pearly whites.

"Ima call you as soon as I touch down." He said as she was about to walk down the hall. She nodded her head in response and headed out the complex. She didn't want to shed a tear infront of him or at all.

~

"That bitch is pregnant and she couldn't pay rent because she lost her job or something." Camilla informed Cassie as they were in her room with the door closed. Whenever Camilla had information on Chanel, she always gossiped with Cassie. The two of them have always been closer—I mean, they did share a room together at one point.

"You messy." Cassie laughed as she shook her head, "Who's the baby daddy?"

"She claims she don't know but I know her ass knows! She hiding something." She crossed her arms holding an irritated look, "We need to think outside of the box."

"I am not getting into her business. I have enough shit on my mind." Cassie shook her head, "If she want to do that shit and—"

"Yall sneak dissing because?" Chanel stormed in slamming the door against the wall, "Because the nigga that got me pregnant was Hakeem since y'all wanna know so damn bad." Camilla and Cassie both held a shock expression. Cassie's expression quickly changed to a furious one.

"You are a fucked up ass person." Camilla scoffed as she crossed her arms, "You took our baby sister's left overs and fucked him."

"Ima kill this bitch." Cassie looked at Camilla then charged for Chanel until Rosa rushed over, standing in between the two.

"¿Qué pasa?" She looked at Cassie like she had two-heads.

"Don't even ask me to hold Cassie back 'cause I ain't!" Camilla shrugged as she continued to lay comfortably on her bed.

"Ella embarazada por follar Hakeem. ¡Quiero matarla!" Cassie screamed out with tears in her eyes. (She's pregnant by fucking Hakeem. I want to kill her.)

"Huh? Hakeem?" Rosa turned to Chanel glaring at Cassie.

"He wanted me." She shrugged as she mugged Cassie.

"This bitch is delusional!" Camilla rolled her eyes, "She needs to be disowned."

"Why you no live with Hakeem?" Rosa put her hands on her hips squinting at Chanel.

"Because Hakeem don't want her ass!" Camilla chimed as she picked up her phone to scroll on TikTok.

"Mommy I am not living with him." Chanel sighed, "And I'm sorry I lied but Camilla and Cassie was talking shit about me!"

"As we should!" Camilla scoffed, "You are disgraceful. Watch when that baby drop bitch!" Camilla quickly picked up a pillow from her bed and threw it at Chanel's face.

"I can't do this." Cassie shook her head, grabbing her essentials from Camilla's bed and brushing past Rosa, and Chanel. She headed downstairs and out the house to her ride.

~

"It's already been a hectic ass day." Cassie said on facetime with Dion. She was laid up in her bed and it was almost two am. Dion had just touched down.

"Fuck Hakeem and fuck Chanel." Dion said looking into the phone, "All them motherfuckers childish and nasty as hell."

"I can't believe my sister would do something like that to me. I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to mess with you."

"That shit ain't happening." He chuckled, "I only want you, mama. Everything gon' be okay. Don't stress and you need to go to sleep cause you got work tomorrow."

"I want to talk to you. I don't wanna go to sleep." Cassie pouted into the phone, "Fuck my job."

"Hell nah, we ain't doin' that. We both working right now. Ima talk to you tomorrow Cass, you need to sleep."

"Fine," She groaned, "I love you."

"I love you too, mama." He hung up which made Cassie let out a long sigh. She set her phone on her nightstand as it charged, turned the light out, and got comfortable.

She held back her tears because she knew Hakeem and Chanel weren't worthy of them.