15

~

"You look good as fuck!" Salome squealed as Cassie was finishing up her hair in the vanity. Dion was taking her to a private event for special artists. It was a party and Cassie was very last minute with her outfit.

She was wearing a custom made Chanel black long sleeve jumpsuit paired with her Alexander Wang Nima Crystal-Embellished heels and her hair was laid bone-straight with fresh jet black dye. Her makeup was beat softly, but her highlight was blinding.

"And I see that booty getting bigger! What you been doing?" Salome tried to grab at her booty as Cassie swatted her away.

"I ain't been doing nothing," She rolled her eyes, looking in the mirror at herself, "Just a little happy weight." It was true, Cassie had gained about ten pounds but it went straight to her hips and ass. She was still petite though.

"Awe, Hakeem ain't even have you think this. Is Dion really the one?" Salome pouted, "You gon move out on me."

"We're taking things slow for now. If I do move out, you'll be at my place everyday anyways." She laughed as she grabbed her black Chanel bag and filled it up with her essentials before spraying herself with Bond No. 9 Tribeca.

"I need to find me a rapping ass nigga."

"Girl, you need to find a nigga you actually fuck with." Cassie corrected as there was a knock on the door.

"Awe, you're going to have so much fun. I literally wish I could go but it's private and shit." Salome walked Cassie to the door and she opened it to Dion. He greeted the two as Cassie and Salome said their goodbyes for the night. The two quickly headed downstairs, out of the apartment, and approached an all black limo which was very fancy for Cassie.

Although she made a name for herself and works with one of the largest companies in Los Angeles, she never had much as she was growing up. It was always Rosa, her sisters, and her father before he died. Rosa still lived in their childhood home because she refused to let Cassie buy her a larger house.

The house was very small, only had three bedrooms and three bathrooms. One of the bathrooms were Rosa's and the three sisters had to share the other one. There was a powder room on the first floor. Cassie shared a room with Camilla majority of her life until she moved out. Chanel always had her own room being that she was the oldest.

"Cassie," Dion said, interrupting her thoughts.

"Hmm?" She looked over at him.

"You look fine as hell tonight." He smiled, "You makin' me look good."

"Stop." Cassie giggled as the driver opened the door for the two and they climbed in, "So, what do these events consist of?" She wanted to prepare herself for the evening.

"Pictures, meetin' other celebrities, and just bullshit like that." He leaned back in his seat and put his arm around her.

"I hope I don't embarrass myself." Cassie has worked with many celebrities from French Montana to Drake to Snoop Dogg. Although she works with celebrities almost everyday, Cassie still finds it a little scary to talk to them in public areas.

"You beautiful, smart, and you well-spoken. Ain't nun embarrassing about you."

~

The two walked into the event together holding hands after Dion had his name checked off of the list. It was dark with flashing lights and Going Bad by Meek Mill was blasting throughout the event.

"Oh shit, wassup Dion!" Another famous Los Angeles rapper Tezzy walked over and dapped Dion with his freehand while holding a drink in the other.

"Wassgood Tezzy. This my lady, Cassie." Dion introduced as Cassie instantly felt a little tint of red. She didn't know why she was feeling so embarrassed and shy when she works with celebrities everyday.

"Nice to meet you, Cassie." Tezzy gave her a quick smile, "We gotta get started on that song. My label been on my ass 'bout that shit, nigga."

"Shit, just hit me up." Dion nodded his head.

"Ard, that's a bet." Tezzy nodded his head in approval and dapped him up once again, "I'a see y'all around." He headed off to talk to other artist.

"Dion! Dion! Right here!" A group of people with cameras yelled before the two could walk off and get a drink. Dion pulled Cassie close while she smiled for the pictures and they snapped them. Whenever there was a camera, Dion made sure to have Cassie in the picture. He didn't need anyone thinking he was single. They moved along to harass the next individual.

"That's the only shit that throws me off." Dion shook his head as they walked over to the open bar.

"You're a celebrity, boo. It's expected." She teased as the two ordered their drinks. As she sipped on her Vodka strawberry lemonade, she looked around through the crowd.

"Cassie," A lady named, Jasmyn approached her at the bar.

"Jasmyn? Hey, you look so pretty." Cassie smiled, slowly remembering who the lady was. About a year ago, Cassie worked with Jasmyn and helped her grow to the top. Now she's traveled all over singing on tours and performing live.

"No that's you! I did not expect to see you here." Jasmyn smiled, looking over Cassie's outfit, "And you look great as always. I wanna thank you so much."

"No need to thank me. You put in the work, so you've earned everything." Cassie quickly pulled out her phone from her purse, "We need to catch up or something."

"Yes please! I have so much I want to tell you." Jasmyn smiled as the two briefly exchanged numbers, "I'm not going to harass you here because I know you're trying to enjoy everything. I'll see you soon." She blew Cassie a kiss and switched off.

"You deserve to be here. Shit, you made half these people." Dion said as he drank some of his Hennessy.

"These people made their selves, I just gave them the extra push." She shrugged as she sipped her drink. Cassie was always very humble.

"Everything you do is sexy as shit..." He licked over his lips looking at her. Dion's been wanting ever since he approached her door. She looked gorgeous and he wanted to express himself by fucking her. He loved having a woman around instead of the whores from Los Angeles.

Dion sat his drink down on the bar and pulled her in by her waist, kissing her lips. He deepened the kiss as she did the same.

"You tryna be nasty." She parted away, wiping the lip gloss from his lips.

"I am..." He licked over his lips, "But I can wait till we get back."

"Yes, you can." Cassie winked and switched off with her drink, teasing him. She looked around the party, waving at all her former clients who waved at her. The two continued to enjoy theirselves for the rest of the night.