18

Yoongi

I make my way down into the kitchen, only to find that Jimin and Hoseok are already there, making breakfast for themselves. They both look up as I walk in, shooting me twin smiles.

"Morning Hyung," Hoseok says, as he spreads butter on his toast, "Where's Charlie?"

I grin slightly, "She's still in bed. So what are we doing today?"

I make my way over to the coffee machine and start to make my morning cup, waiting for either Hoseok or Jimin to answer me. A couple of seconds later, Jimin is leaning on the counter beside me, sipping a cup of tea.

"Hobi Hyung and I were thinking about going for a shopping trip. There's a few things I want to get and Hoseok Hyung's already volunteered to do Namjoon Hyung's replacement list. We all have a day off today and something tells me, with the end of year award shows and festivals coming up, we aren't going to have much free time for a while." Jimin says and I nod my head in agreement.

"I'd like to get out as well, but I'll ask Charlie first and see what she wants to do."

Hoseok smiles, "You know Hyung, it's nice to see you so relaxed. In the few months leading up to your bonding, you were quite tense and it was a pain trying to get you to stop working. I'm glad that Charlie's been helping you."

"I know what you mean Hyung," Jimin adds, taking another sip of his tea, before continuing, "Yoongi Hyung's become less grumpy and nicer since he bonded to Charlie. It's like a miracle."

Jimin has a cheeky smile on his face and Hoseok is grinning widely. I try to muster up an annoyed expression, but a smile is threatening to breakout onto my face, so I just settle with looking away from them.

"He's not denying it." Hoseok comments and Jimin laughs loudly.

"That's because there's nothing to deny. Charlie's a miracle worker. I bet he's even stopped swearing when he's woken up by someone."

I fix the both of them with a weak glare, "Just you wait until you get a soulmate, I'm going to tease you so much."

Hoseok just nods his head, still smiling, "Sure. You do that Hyung."

As I'm about to make another snappy remark, the kitchen door opens and a very sleepy Jungkook shuffles in. He's still in his pyjamas, his hair askew and I don't fail to notice that he's got a large RJ plushie tucked under one arm. Hoseok reaches out and ruffles the Maknae's hair, while taking a bite out of his toast with his other hand. Jungkook's eyes are drooping so much, I'm sure that he's going to fall asleep at any moment and collapse onto the floor.

"How did you sleep Kookie? You look shattered." Jimin says, eyeing him with concern.

Jungkook only makes a small noise and nods his head sluggishly, before being pulled into a hug by Hoseok.

"You're jetlagged, aren't you? We've got a day off today Kook, why don't you just go back to sleep?"

The Maknae shakes his head and pulls himself out of Hoseok's embrace.

"If I go back to sleep now..........." He trails off, as he lets out a massive yawn, "......... I won't be able to sleep later."

Jimin nods, "That's true. Well, in that case, do you want to come shopping with us?"

"That sounds fun." Jungkook shifts the RJ plushie to his other arm and this catches Hoseok's attention.

"Uh, Jungkook, isn't that Seokjin Hyung's?"

Jungkook looks down at the plushie, a frown appearing on his face and he yawns again.

"Yes."

Jimin's eyes widen in panic, "Why do you have Jin Hyung's plushie?! He's going to go crazy when he realises he doesn't have it! Quickly, go give it back to him now!"