6

Yoongi

After lunch, we head down to the 3rd floor, to the big studio where we usually film Run BTS episodes, but today we're practising for the MMA version of Dionysus. Sungdeuk gets us into position with the rest of the backing dancers, getting ready to teach us the new dance break. I try my best to watch him, but my eyes keep on slipping past him and to the three women sitting on chairs, all of them laughing quietly.

Charlie looks so happy sitting there with Eunbi and Ash, the sight warming my heart. After what happened earlier in Bang PD's office, I was worried that she would feel alienated because of how unfamiliar and daunting everyone else seems, but it's now evident that I was worrying for nothing. She looks so relaxed and comfortable with the other two, that it takes all my will to snap my gaze back to Sungdeuk.

Sungdeuk starts to go through the moves, making sure that we actually know what we're doing and then getting the timing right with the backing dancers. I try my best, but my eyesight keeps getting adverted every time Charlie laughs or talks a bit too loudly.

We start to run the beginning part of the dance break, the one that's behind the long bench, but I'm too distracted by Charlie. She's smiling so beautifully, her stunning features lit up with happiness, and before I know it, I've missed my cue. Since I'm in the middle, basically leading the beginning of the dance break, it's obvious that I've messed up. But I don't have the heart to feel annoyed with myself, as I stare at Charlie.

"......... Yoongi? Oh god, we've lost him."

I snap back to reality at Seokjin's voice and send him a glare. He smiles in return, turning to Sungdeuk, who is looking slightly worried.

"Yoongi, it's fine if you don't get this now. I only wanted to just try a few things out and set it down in your minds a bit before the break. I'm guessing you're tired or something like that?" Sungdeuk says and I look over at him.

I go to answer, to tell him that's not what's going on, but Taehyung decides to answer for me.

"Yoongi Hyung's found his soulmate, that's why he's so out of it. He keeps on staring at her."

Sungdeuk turns around, spotting the three women and nods his head in understanding.

"Right, I see. Congratulations, how long have you been bonded?"

I smile slightly, "Today's the second day."

Sungdeuk's eyes widen, "Really? Why didn't you tell me, I wouldn't be pushing you so hard if I knew that. I don't want to strain your bond at all."

"No, it's fi-" I go to reply, but Sungdeuk cuts me off.

"How about you go and sit with her and watch instead? That way you can have a look at the choreo that you'll be doing, but it won't put any strain on you."

Seokjin gapes at our choreographer, "What?! He gets to stop, but we don't!"

I watch as Sungdeuk sighs, used to Seokjin's cheeky remarks and to my surprise nods his head.

"You all can stop for today. But when you come back from the break, you're all going to be working extra hard. I'll go through the dance break with the backing dancers, but there's no point you guys staying if all of you are going to be watching. I'll see you guys tomorrow." He says with a resigned voice and Jungkook lets out a shout of joy.

"I challenge the last person back at the dorm to a Mario Kart match!" He shouts as he comes speeding past me.

"What happens if you're the last one back to the dorm?!" Taehyung shouts after him and just gets a bunny grin back. He follows the Maknae, running after him and a second later, someone else passes by me. Namjoon runs to his soulmate, wrapping Ash in a bear hug. She chuckles at his action and I suddenly feel the urge to run to Charlie and hug her as well, but I don't want to shock her or make her uncomfortable. So instead, I slowly make my way over, coming to stand in front of Charlie. She had been talking with Eunbi, but she stops when she notices me and she rises to her feet.