3

Charlie

My soulmate pulls away from me and I realise with a start, that I still don't know who he is. He moves back, so that there's a respectful amount of distance between us and I instantly miss his touch. He's only half a head taller than me, wearing his usual black fashion and he's not wearing sunglasses or a hat. My eyes rake over his face and something clicks in my head, but I blink, trying to get that image out of my mind. There's no way he's my soulmate.

Mr Mysterious reaches up with a hand and in one swift movement, he pulls his mask down. My breath catches when I see his face and everything goes out of my head as I stare at him.

Min Yoongi.

Yoongi, my soulmate, gives me a shy smile, which looks slightly nervous. I'm at loss of what to say, my brain barely functioning. Not only is the Min Yoongi standing in front of me, I've just bonded to him and he just hugged me. I've got to be dreaming.

"S-Sorry about hugging you so abruptly," He says, his voice which I've heard so many times jolting me out of my thoughts, "I-I'm sorry if I've just made you uncomfortable."

I shake my head immediately, but my mind is still a few seconds behind. I'm still trying to process everything that's going on.

"You're Min Yoongi." I manage to whisper out. He gives me a small anxious smile and I realise that he's possibly putting himself in danger by revealing himself to me like this. For all he knows, I could be some Saesang or BTS hater. I quickly speak again, hoping to erase any fear that he has.

"I'm sorry I'm looking so shocked but I didn't expect to bond to anyone today, let alone the Min Yoongi." A small pang shoots through my body and I have to hold back a grimace. One glance at Yoongi and I know that he's feeling the side effects of not touching me. Soulmate bonds are so sensitive in the first few hours, that you practically have to touch each other at all times or the side effects will start to kick in.

"C-Can I......?" I ask and instead of answering me, he just reaches out and takes my hand. The skinship erases any aching that was starting and I relax just slightly. A smile passes over my face, as I get past being shocked with the situation.

I've found my soulmate.

Min Yoongi is Mr Mysterious, who is my soulmate. It's been about a week since I last saw him and I can't help but wondering if he had come in on that day, the day Jieun and I betted on the washing up, would I have bonded with him then? Or would the chance have gone by like normal and we'd have carried on not recognizing each other as our fated.

"So........... You know my name, but can I know yours? You aren't wearing a nametag and I've never managed to catch your name." Yoongi rubs the back of his neck, a shy smile on his face and I can't help but blush from seeing his expression.

"C-Charlotte Ellis. B-But, please call me Charlie." I manage to get out.

I watch as Yoongi mouths my name and I have to glance away, as just being in his presence is making me blush. But just as Yoongi goes to speak again, the door bursts open and a man walks in, his eyes slipping down to our entwined hands.

"H-Hyung........." He says, his eyes round and unblinking, "You found your soulmate?"

Yoongi nods his head in response. The man's eyes travel over to me, looking at me for one long second, and then he pulls his mask down. I nearly gasp when I'm met with the face of Jeon Jungkook.

That's it, I'm definitely dreaming.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jungkook." He holds out a hand for me to shake and I do, though Yoongi's grip on my other hand tightens.