5

Charlie

I blink my eyes open, only to recoil into Yoongi's soft pillows. My eyes widen and I pull the duvet up to my chin, a blush already rising to my cheeks. The sight in front of me, is a wet haired Yoongi, who had been leaning over me. He backs away, one hand going to scratch behind his ear and there's colour on his cheeks as well.

"S-Sorry, I was just trying to wake you up. T-That's all, I swear."

My shock starts to wear off, enough for me to take him in fully. Dressed in black jeans and a loose white t-shirt, which shows quite a bit of one shoulder, he looks gorgeous. It's evident that he's just showered, as his hair is barely dried and hanging over his forehead in a sweep, the ends of the strands starting to cover one eye. I blush even harder when I remember that I slept in the same room as this man last night.

"I'm going to dry my hair," He says, voice slightly stronger now, "So you can shower if you want to."

"Right. I will." I watch as he moves away from the bed, heading over to the chair in front of the keyboard and picking a towel up from it. He starts to dry his hair with it, messing up his hairdo at the same time and I have to remind myself that he probably has to get into work, so he's going to be held up if I just spend all my time staring at him.

I get up out of his bed, pulling down my pyjama shirt, which had ridden up to my stomach during the night and make my way over to my bags of clothes by the wardrobe. I fish out some new clothes, bundling them up and then I make my way over to the door opposite the bed. I push the door open, shutting it and locking it, glancing around the bathroom. The place is clean and neat, with white shining surfaces. Then I realise that Yoongi must have cleaned it after showering and I find myself blushing again.

It doesn't take me long to shower and get changed. I tie my damp white blonde hair back in a low ponytail and glance at my reflection one more time, before opening the bathroom door to find Yoongi standing in front of it, his hand raised, as if ready to knock. He's put on a jumper and jammed a grey beanie on his head, his hair peeking out and covering his forehead. Both our eyes widen simultaneously and a light flush dances over his cheeks.

"I-I was just coming to s-see if you were finished." He says and lowers his hand. Without another word, he moves to the side, so I can walk into the bedroom.

"I'll take those." Yoongi pulls my pyjamas out of my hands and puts them in the washing basket in the corner of the room, "Are we ready to go?"

"S-Sure." It's so strange, a nice strange, having another person around me. I'm so used to being by myself at home and relying on myself, having Yoongi around is a pleasant change.

We walk out of his bedroom and down the hallway to the stairs. Only once we're in the living room, do I find that Hoseok is waiting for us.

"The rest the group have already gone. The three of us are sharing a car, so I had to wait for you," He explains to Yoongi, before turning to me, "Good morning Charlie."

I smile, "Good morning Hoseok."

"You're family now Charlie, you can call me Hobi."

"Thank you Hobi. Shall we get going?" I ask, linking hands with Yoongi. I turn to my soulmate, who offers me a small smile that doesn't quite reach his coffee eyes. I know he's nervous about introducing me to Bang PD, possibly even more nervous than I am. I squeeze his hand softly to reassure him.

The three of us make our way out of the dorm, Hoseok locking the door and we walk down to the back entrance, where a company car is waiting for us. We get in, Yoongi sitting next to me, his hand never leaving mine. The journey is short and we reach the front of the Big Hit building in no time. All of us get out, me keeping my head low so as not to draw attention to the fact that I'm getting out of the same car as Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok. The walk to the front doors is quick and we make our way inside, Yoongi not once letting go of my hand.