20

Yoongi

The music stops and everyone collapses onto the nearest thing to them. For me, it's the chair against the wall, but Jungkook isn't so lucky. Both Namjoon and Taehyung clutch onto either side of him, Taehyung's head lying on his shoulder and it's too much weight for the exhausted Maknae. His legs give way and he goes tumbling back onto the practise room floor, pulling Namjoon and Taehyung down with him. The three of them end up in a sweaty heap, which I can't help but smile at. They're all too tired to get up off each other and so they just stay like that, Jungkook getting squashed at the bottom.

"What time is it?" Seokjin asks from his space on the floor.

Everyone turns to look at me, as I'm the closest one to any of the bags and I groan when I realise that they want me to find out. I try to stretch my hand down to reach the phone poking out of Namjoon's bag, but I give up quite quickly. I'm too drained to move even such a short distance.

"Hyung," Taehyung whines, "Come on. You're the closest."

"Why don't you get up and check yourself?" I fire back, but he shakes his head.

"I'm stuck. Besides, I don't want to move."

I groan, "I don't want to move either."

Thankfully, I'm saved, as the practise room's door opens and Ash and Charlie walk in. I slump in my chair, a grateful smile on my face as my soulmate spots me.

"Sweetheart, do you know what time it is?"

"Hug time?"

I grin at my soulmate's adorableness, "Well, yes it is, but I wanted the actual time."

"Oh. Right." Charlie blushes, realising her misunderstanding and she fishes her phone out of her jacket pocket, "It's 11:30. We've got about an hour, so I'd suggest getting ready to leave in 15 minutes, just incase we get stuck in traffic."

I nod my head, agreeing and out of the corner of my eye, I can see everyone but Jimin is nodding as well.

"Where are we going?" He asks, looking slightly confused.

Jungkook looks at Jimin from underneath the Namjoon-Taehyung heap and I see a wicked grin flash across his face. Instantly I know he's going to try and trick Jimin.

"Don't you remember Hyung?" He asks with a perfect poker face, "Yesterday we decided we would go out for lunch today. I also lent you 20,000 won, so you need to pay me back."

Jimin just looks even more confused and when he speaks, he sounds slightly panicked.

"But I don't remember that. Why don't I remember that?"

"And you promised that next time I lose when we're doing rock, paper, scissors to decide who's doing the food shop, that you'll take the punishment for me-"

Namjoon cuts Jungkook off before he can do anymore damage, as Jimin is looking really worried he can't remember anything.

"Kook, stop teasing him. Don't worry Jimin, we didn't discuss that yesterday and you don't owe Jungkookie 20,000 won or his place doing the food shop."

Jimin frowns, "Then why are we going out today?"

Hoseok answers, "We thought, since it's your birthday today, we'd go out for lunch instead of eating in the cafeteria. Is that alright?"

I watch as Jimin's face lights up in a happy smile and he nods his head in reply. He looks excited to be going out for lunch, an expression I haven't seen on any of the member's faces for a good week. Now that it's nearly the end of the year and the award shows and festivals are coming up, we're being pushed extra hard. Most days we arrive back to the dorm, shattered and exhausted, all of us just heading straight up to bed. As it is, I haven't been able to have a proper conversation with Charlie for a week, simply because I don't have the time or the energy.