Introduction

Hi everyone!

This is the second book in the Ocean Eyes Series, so I would suggest reading Book 1 (Ocean Eyes - KNJ) first, otherwise you might not recognise some of the characters or understand some of the storyline.

This story contains a bit of swearing and some upsetting scenes, so just warning you that if you find that kind of thing uncomfortable, this may not be the story for you.

I know that BTS did 5th Muster in 2019, but as it doesn't fit into this story, I'm excluding it. As BTS does a lot, I can't everything single thing in and remember this is a Fanfiction, so it's more focused on the relationship between our main characters than what BTS was actually doing at the time.

I apologize for my spelling and grammar in advance.

Hope you enjoy!

Alys xx

---------------------------

I was in such a bad mood, I didn't even order from the menu, I just asked the waitress for a coffee as dark and bitter as my soul. To my surprise, she came back with a caramel macchiato. And ever since, I've been coming back, intrigued by this waitress, who seemed to sense that even though I was having a bad day, there was more to me than met the eye. She saw the light in me.

A Min Yoongi Soulmate Fanfic.