Wing it Like Witches

ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ

ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ

ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ

ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ, ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ

ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ɪᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ

ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴀᴅ ɪɴᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ

ɢᴏᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴜꜱʜ ɪᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴀ

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ, ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ ʜɪɢʜ

ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"So, grudgby... What are the rules? How do you even play?" I wanted to join Hexside's grudgby game. I was quite the sports person back at home, and hearing so much talk about how great the grudgby team is. I wanted to try it out for myself. I left home early before anyone else and wanted to see if I could sign up since it is Grudgby Season, and everyone was hyping it up.

A familiar laugh mocked me from behind, "You think you can play grudgby, human? You can't even do magic properly without paper!"

I ignored the three eyed girl as I usually do and continued with asking a few questions and signing up for a grudgby team. "The only team Hexside has is the Banshees, there's one more open spot."

"Hey, human! I am talking to you!"

The satyr handed me a sheet and pencil. Before I could even sign, Boscha grabbed it and ripped the signing sheet, "I don't think so. The Banshees is my team, I'm the captain and I get to decide who's in and who's out. And you are so not joining."

I rolled my eyes. "Why not, Boscha?" I groaned, already knowing what the answer is.

"Uh, because you're human, you're not strong enough to handle the field," she crossed her arms. Boscha glared at the girls behind, and in response they started to laugh in her favor.

I shrugged and ignored them again, turning to the student at the sign up sheets, "So, can I make a new team?"

"I don't-"

"Like you could ever make a team, no student here at Hexside would want to join you. I mean, why would they want to join a human?"

I shushed her and returned my attention to the older student. "Ugh, did you just shush me?!"

"Sorry, but there can only be one team of grudgby representing Hexside," he shrugged. I was disappointed, Boscha however, reveled in this. "Haha, and there's no way you can join my team either, Let's go girls." Now I'm wondering if it's too late to transfer to Glandus or St. Epiderm instead. Then again, I don't think Eda would bother to take the extra trip.

"Don't let Boscha get to you. She acts all high and mighty just because she's captain. It's even worse that the teachers even treat her like royalty," The satyr student reassured me. I waved it off, "Eh, it's fine. I'll just sign up for other sports at Hexside, or at least until there's a new one."

He chuckled a little, "I've never seen Boscha get so aggravated before though. And all you did was just ignore her."

"It's best to not give people like her attention, it's how I've been surviving high school."