Escaping Expulsion

˜"*°•.˜"*°• AT BLIGHT INDUSTRIES•°*"˜.•°*"˜

At an industry building. Green smoke emits from the large chimneys. Various figures walk in with green hoods drawn over them, on top as they enter the building is a banner, "Private Sale". The two twins stood at either side of the building's entry, respectfully holding their heads down as a silent welcome.

Edric opens an eye and summons a small spell circle. His spell creates a small piece of paper at the back of one of the visitors, reading "HEX ME". When the person leaves and out of ear shot, he and his sister, Emira, giggled.

As the crowd begins to settle inside the building, a light casted down on two figures in the same hoods standing at the stage. The one in front smiles purple painted lips, "Welcome, valued investors, to our annual..." She dramatically removes the hood, "Blight Industries private sale!"

The man behind her tries to take off his hood, but ends up dragging it over his upper body and he falls, but is quick to stand up.

"If you're interested in reliable home security, we're here to help," she leans near the crowd, "And, if you've got an enemy or two... Well, who are we to judge?"

The crowd rings with laughter. The woman gestures to the brown-haired man behind her, "This is my husband Alador Blight, the greatest abomination creator of the era." He nods in thanks to his introduction from his wife. She then gestures to herself, "My name is Odalia, and as an oracle," she delicately holds her oval necklace, it begins to shine, "I predict you'll love what we've got in store for you tonight."

"We are proud to present," the couple step off the stage as a rising platform reveals a large purple abomination in armor and Amity standing so poised next to it but with a blank expression, "The first glimpse of our crowning achievement."

"The Abomaton soldier!" The crowd erupts into clapping as Amity raises her arms at the abomination. She then stands next to it with a cup in her hand as the abomaton soldier holds a pouring teapot over the cup as it overflows, "It will pour your tea."

Next, Amity was standing in front of it with a blue cover draped over her as her hair is styled neatly and makeup on her bored face as the abomination soldier cuts her hair and sprays it with a can of hairspray, "Help you keep up with the latest trends."

"And, best of all, it will defend you against any unwanted visitors," Amity and the abomaton step away from each other, before turning around and both get into a fighting stance. Odalia holds her hand up to her oracle gem. The necklace on Amity's shoulders begins to shine, similar to her mother's "Mama to Mittens. Remember our deal: Make this look good, and we'll forgive your recent lackluster performance in school," Odalia warned telepathically.

Amity heaves a sigh, "Yes, mom."

The abomaton creates a huge fist and slams it down, but Amity measly side steps away from it, "Wow, it's so fast and strong," she states in monotony. She jumps away as it swings its other fist at her, "Order now."

Everyone begins to applaud and cheer.

Odalia smirks as the sales on the board behind her rise, she gives a hum and an approving nod. Alador simply yawns. Amity stays in place as the large hand of the abomination soldier engulfs her, she raises a hand up to her forehead, "Oh, no. It's undefeatable. How will I ever escape? Huh?" A picture falls out of her sleeve and lands in front of the abomaton.

It was the one back from Grom. Willow and Gus happily pose, while she's looking both nervous and happy at the human girl holding her so close their cheeks touch, Luz is left unaware and oblivious to her reddened cheeks.