Important Details About The Story

Special Note Related To Story:

1) Neil and Avni treats Bela as their own elder daughter and Bela also see her parents in them.

2) Bela calls Neil as 'Brother' and other elder brothers as 'Bro' sometimes. She only calls Avni as 'Bhabhi' and calls other sister-in-laws as 'Di with their name'. Bela calls Nupur as 'Babes'.

3) Bela considers Shweta and Prakash as her parents and calls them as 'Mumma and Papa' like Vish calls them.

4) Neela Knows Sharma's from their children's childhood.

5) Bela, Neil, Mitali, considers Neela as there mother and calls her as 'Neela Maa'. Neela also considers Bela, Neil, Avni, Vish, Mitali, Aarav, Aarav, , Drishti, Rohan, Ali, Veer, Aman, Suhani and Vikrant as her own children's.

6) Bela is not much attached to her own biological parents. She calls them as Mom and Dad but she talks to them whenever she needs to talk otherwise she never talks to them. She doesn't hate them but she loves them less and she only respects them as they are elder in age. She also doesn't talk much with Mitali.

7) Mishti will be always named as Radha not Mishti as all members calls her Radha with Love.

8) Mishti (Radha) see Bela as her mother figure and mostly love to stay with her. Same in case Bela, she also treats Mishti as her Daughter and takes care of her as she only listens to Bela after Avni and also she sleeps with her.

10) Bela has a past due to which she hasn't move on from that. And also because of that she becomes introvert, strict and pretty rude to. Everyone gets scared from her anger and with a stern look she can shut the mouth of the people even though they are her family. Bela won't trust anyone including some of her family members. She only open ups in front of her brother and sister-in-law. She speaks straight forward with everyone.
She never respect a person from his or her wealth and sometimes with age, she only respect a person with his or her work and behavior.

11) Everyone in the list of Sharma Family stays in one big Mansion which is named as Sukoon Ghar (Peaceful House) exceptional to Neela Maa, her daughters and her son-in-law.

12) Bela, Vish, Vikrant, Ali, Suhani, Pratham and Aman is best friends from 12th standard.

13) Neil, Aarav, Ajitabh, Rohan, DD and Veer are childhood friends and they also had made a group named as 'V Boys'. The wives of Neil, Aarav, Ajitabh, Rohan, and DD are friends from college.

14) Neil, Aarav, Ajitabh, Rohan, and DD had love marriage with their love from college life.

15) Bela is young to Vish in age as Vish is elder in months to Bela. Ali is younger in months to Bela and Vish.

16) In Bela's family, nobody knows that Bela have a complicated health issues expect her brothers, sisters and best friends. (Mitali also don't know about it.) They only know that she has migraine (A headache of varying intensity, often accompanied by nausea and sensitivity to light and sound.), BP, sugar problem and some allergies.

17) Bela never use her surname Sharma in professional and personal life.

18) Bela indeed have two surnames. 1)Sharma. 2) Khanna. As Bela was once adopted by Prakash and Shweta.

If there will be any important detail should know they will be written in chapters.

There will be new entries in the chapters.