Chapter 1

Start Of A Story! Date Of Marriage! 

The scene is shown where all Sehgal are presented with Mittal family, the friends of Mahir and Sharma family (expect DD, Sunahri, Neela Maa, Nupur, Divya, Mayank, Shekhar and Bela.) in Sehgal house.

(In this scene Radha is only 1 month old. Bela is in New York🗽. DD and Sunahri is in Delhi due to medical work. Neela Maa, Nupur, Divya, Mayank and Shekhar are in Bangalore.)

Today everyone is gathered here for to fix the marriage date of Vikrant and Vish.Vish and Vikrant are seated together in a couch🛋️.

Priest (Pandit): 3 days are auspicious for marriage.Sumitra: Ji Pandit ji, what day is that?Priest (Pandit): The first is after 1 month. The second is after 4 months, and the third has come out after 1 year.Sumitra: So then let fix the date after 1 month? What do you all say?Manish: What should I say, whatever decision it should be by the children.Andy: You said this truth.Mahir: So, tell us which date do both of you want?Vikrant: Mahir, the day Vish want to do.Anu: Oho Vikrant. the day Vish want to do, huh?

Vikrant gets little bit shy and everyone giggles on it.

Yuvi: O Oh! For the first time I have seen Vikrant bhai blushing.Neil: This is nothing, Yuvi. We have seen him blushing so many times. When both of them were caught Bela and Ali while romancing.Ali: Brother you said right. Whenever these two were caught red handed by Bela, she used to pull the legs of both of them. And both of them used to be embraced.

Everyone laughs.

Vikrant: Stop it guys. Now we are here for fix the wedding👰💍🤵💒 date not to pull my legs.

Ali: OK fine. Vish tells us in which date you want wedding.

Aman: Vish does one thing, choose the date which is after 1 month. So that we can get free from your shopping plans and tantrums as soon as possible.

Everyone Giggles on it. 

But Vish sits silent and pretty sad. Neil sees this and understands what she is thinking and what she wants.

Neil: (in concerned voice) Vish you are free to tell and do anything which you want. So please tell us what you want?

Vish sees towards Neil with a request expression and other gets tensed because she was the one who was so much excited for this and now, she is sad.

Avni: (in concerned voice) Please Vish speak out what you want.

Vish:( in low and sad voice) Bhaiya you know what I want, so then why are you asking me? Please I want to talk to her. So that I can be sure in my decision.

Everyone from Sharma family and Vikrant understand what she wants, but Sehgal's are clueless what was happening.

Sumitra: Vish with whom you want to talk?

Neil: Aunty if you don't mind, can we do a call?

Andy: Sure, you can do it.

Neil removes his phone📱 from his pocket and dials a number The call goes to a person and the phone starts to ring. Neil puts the call on speaker and waits for the call to be attended by the person.
After few seconds the call gets attended.

Neil: Hello Bela, it's me Neil I want to talk to you.

Yes, it's Bela from New York🗽. Bela have gone to New York🗽few days back for an important work in her new branch of office in New York🗽.

One For All & All For One. Behir Story.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें