Chapter 6

Challenge And Bela's Bold Move

Vikrant (teasingly): Somebody is jealous?

Bela (giggles): They are not jealous.

(Bela goes 2 steps back and extended her hands) Friends For Forever.

Seeing this Vish, Suhani, Pratham, Vikrant, Aman and Ali come and hugs Bela tightly and pours all love in that hug.

Vish, Suhani, Pratham, Vikrant, Aman and Ali (loudly): Best Friends For Forever.

Vish (emotionally): We miss you Bela and our special hug, without you it is incomplete.

Bela: I also missed this. But don't be emotional otherwise your makeup will get spoil and everyone will get sacred from you and Suhani's face.

Vish & Suhani: Bela....

Bela: Now I think we can break this hug for now. Because I am getting suffocated and Vikrant is breaking my poor back as I already have back pain.

They break the huge. Bela slowly start to breath as a relief as she was really feeling breathless because it was really a tight hug in which she was crushed in between.

Vikrant (shocked): What you have back pain, from when and how?

Bela: Relax Vikrant I am fine.

Vish (sarcastically): Yes, yes, she is fine. Because of working 24/7 in New York, how somebody can have back pain, yes, no Bela?

Bela: Excuse me, If I had not done my work 24/7, I would not have come on the day of Holi. Leave Holi, I can't even come to your wedding. That much work was there over there.

Sumi: At Least you should have taken care of yourself, right?

Bela (smiling): Aunty don't worry I am fine. And about my back pain that will be go soon, as I have come back to my Bhabhi. She will take best care of my and very thing will be just perfect.

Manish: OK for now let's start the challenge, it's already late.

Aarav: Yes, dad is right. Let's start the competition or we can say the challenge.

Adi: Challenge?

Neil: Yes challenge, every year on the day of Holi, a challenge is given between 2 teams. And this is only the competition.

RJ: Interesting!

Neil: It should be. (Pouting towards youngsters of Sehgal and Mittal.) And this year you guys will also have to play.

Mahir: Ahmmm! By the way I will not play in this challenge.

Bela (attitude): Oh, come on Mr. Seeing you Sehgal, you do not seem to be one of those who are afraid. But right now, you are scared of the challenge. I didn't know that Sehgal's are afraid to lose?

Neil (whispers to Avni): No one can provoke someone better than Bela.

Avni (while smiling whispers to Neil): You are right. And it's working on poor Mahir.

Neil and Avni giggles on and get quite seeing the situation.

Kuhu (Angrily): Brother now you should accept the challenge. She is challenging we Sehgal's.

Yuvi: Yes, Bhi please accept it.

Mahir (attitude): I accept the challenge.

Bela (smilingly): Thank you for accepting the challenge and for getting provoked in my words. Because it was just a way to make you accept the challenge.