Chapter 7

Prank For Ro and Return Of The Of Love

Bela was standing near the pool and was enjoying the view of people enjoying in pool. But someone was coming near to Bela from backside and was about to push Bela.

But Bela senses someone's presence behind her. So, Bela beads down and the person slips and was about fall in pool but Bela holds her hand.

The person shouts and because of the shout of the person everyone See's at that person and Bela and gets shocked.

The person was now standing in the support of Bela. If Bela leaves the person's hand, then the person will fall into the pool.

Bela (smiling): So, Miss Anushka Mittal, am I right?

Anu (scared): Yes. But please don't leave my hand otherwise I will fall into the pool.

Ali (teasingly): Don't worry Anu. Bela is strong to hold your hand to save you from falling in pool, am I right Vikrant?

Vikrant (teasingly): Yes, yes if Bela can pick unconscious and heavy Neil Bhaiya in her arms then you are very light weight for her, right brother?

Neil (stern voice): Stop it Vikrant. There is no need to tell all this.

Everyone laughs on it.

Bela (smilingly): So, can I know what were you doing behind me?

Anu (stammering): I was.... doing... doing nothing.

Bela (smilingly): Oh, so you are telling that you were doing nothing? Then why you came near me, to push me into the pool or to scare me from behind and I will fall into the pool?

Anu (stammering): I... have... told... you... that... I ...was .... doing .... nothing. So ....so stop assuming anything.

Bela (smirk): First of all, I don't have time to assume useless things. Second even if I have assumed something then most of the time it becomes true. So, stop lying and stammering and speak out the truth.

Anu (angrily): Yes, I was going to push you into the pool because... because everyone is playing in the pool and you were standing here. So, I thought let you also enjoy in water.

Bela was about say something but Neil interferes.

Neil (stern): Bela!

Bela (looking at Anu): Relax Brother. I will handle it.

Neil: As your wish.

Bela (towards Anu with smirk): OK I believe that whatever you said is true. But you have to answer my 3 questions.

Anu (confused): Which questions and answer? And why?

Bela (with smirk): For the time being only you can answer the 3 questions that I will ask you. So just answer my questions. As I have habit of asking question.

Anu (irritated): What do you want to know?

Bela (stern voice): Do you remember the day when Vish and Vikrant's weeding was fixed?

Anu (irritated): I remember that day and I don't have memory loss.

Bela (sarcastically): How can you forget that day, as it wasn't your best day of life? To listen my voice for first time and to see another side of my brothers.

Anu (shocked and confused): What do you mean?

Bela (with smirk): That you will know later?

Bela (stern voice): So, my first question is that you the girl who raised voice against me and asked me that how I dared to raise my voice against you?