Chapter 5

Bela And Mahir Face To Face.

Note: As we know Bela, Vish, Suhani, Pratham, Ali, Aman and Vikrant had studied in same college from their 11th and they were best friends and popular in college. Vikrant was senior to Bela, Vish, Suhani, Pratham, Ali and Aman. And Aman was junior to Bela, Vish, Suhani, Pratham, Ali and Vikrant.

Pratham & Suhani and Vikrant & Vish loves each other from college. Pratham and Suhani's love is only known to Bela, Neil, Avni, Vish, and Vikrant . Pratham and Suhani don't know much about Bela's past, but Vikrant knows about everything of Bela's past accept few parts of her past. In Sukoon Ghar most of the people don't know what's going on with Bela and some of her secrets related to her past, except Neil, Avni, Ajit, DD, Ro, Neela Maa, Sunahri, Drishti, Sanchi, Nupur, Divya and Vikrant know about it.

(I know it's hard to remember so there is a shortcut all elder brothers of Bela mean V Boys and their wives and additional Neela Maa, Drishti, Divya and Vikrant know about Bela.)
Adi, Pratham and Bluto are orphan and stays together in an apartment. Vish is also close to Adi and Bluto.

Adi, Pratham and Bluto consider Andy and Sumitra as their father and mother, and calls them Maa and Dad.

Story.

Bela has come back before 2 days of Holi. Bela has taken holiday for some days as she wants to do the preparation for Holi Party and Avni has restricted her to do business work.
Vikrant yet didn't meet Bela as Vish didn't allow him and also Bela didn't come to office also. Vikrant and Sumitra are dam excited to meet Bela.
Till date Bela, Mahir and no nobody knows about the marriage proposal, expect Vikrant, Sumitra, Andy and members of Sukoon Ghar knows it. Whoever knows about this has decided to tell them about marriage at the end of day of Holi Party. As after they meet each other, they will spend some time with each other and with everyone. And it is also decided that Sehgal will spend whole day in Sukoon Ghar.

Holika Dhahan has been done in both of the house happily.

The Day of Holi.

Sehgal Mansion
At Living Room

Sumitra, Andy and RJ were waiting for others to come so they can go to the party at Sukoon Ghar.

Sumi: Come early kids, we are getting late.

At that time Adi, Pratham, Bluto and Mittal family enters the house.

Mr. Mittal: What happened? Is no one ready yet? We are getting late.

Sumitra: We are all ready, but we don't know what these Mahir, Vikrant, Yuvi and Kuhu are doing? We are getting late because of them.

Anu: Sumi Aunty, I will go and see Kuhu.

Anu leaves from there to Kuhu's room. At that time Mahir, Yuvi and Vikrant came down.

 At that time Mahir, Yuvi and Vikrant came down