Chapter 8

Brother's Surprise For Bela

Continue

DD: By the way, you did our daily ritual of Morning?

Neil (after drinking water): Oh no. I forgot about it?

DD: Ok then I will do it.

Neil: Vikrant, Aman go and bring Bela.

Vikrant and Aman get shocked and scared.

Vikrant & Aman (shocked & scared loud voice): What? We can't do that Brother. Please you only bring Hitler. Otherwise, she will break our bones for this ritual.

DD (sarcastically): Seriously guys! You are still scared of Bela for this?

Aman (sarcastically): Bhai it's true that we are still scared of Bela. As she is not changed a bit.

DD (sarcastically): Coward!

Vikrant and Aman glares at DD and leaves to kitchen.

After Few Minutes

Vikrant and Aman come from the kitchen and takes their seat on couch.

Neil (confused): Where is Bela?

Vikrant (casually): She is coming.

Bela comes from the kitchen and stands near couch.

Bela (stern voice): Brother, why did you call me?

Neil (shocked): Didn't they told you, Why I called you?

Bela (confused): No. They just told me that you are calling me for some important work.

DD and Neil glares at Vikrant and Aman.

Vikrant (causally and with smirk): What! You only told us to bring her.

Bela (stern voice): Brother, why did you call me?

Neil (stammering): Ahmm... DD will say. DD why did you call her?

DD gets shocked and glares at Neil.

DD (stammering): Ahmm Bela... I... I want to say something?

Bela (stern voice): Go ahead.

DD (stammering): Ahmm... Ahmm...!

Vikrant (sarcastically): Coward!

DD glares at Vikrant.

DD (scared): Bela come here and have a seat. (DD makes Bela sits near him.) Bela, I came back after 6 years, so can you do whatever I say?

Bela (stern voice): Let me know first, what you want? Then I will decide to say yes or no.

DD (puppy face pout and requesting voice): Princess can't you do this for your brother?

Bela (stern voice): I will, if I can. So, tell me, what you want? Otherwise, I have work, I am going.

Bela was about to get up. But Neil and DD hold her either both side of her arms and stops her.

DD (requesting): Please I want to do your regular check up!

While saying this DD closes his eyes. Not getting response from Bela, DD opens her eyes and sees shocked Bela in front of him.
DD gets back after Bela shout.

One For All & All For One. Behir Story.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें