Chapter 12

The Date Or Meeting?

At Night 10PM

Outside The Club

Vikrant with other comes out of the club everyone has drank alcohol accept Mahir. Even everyone has drunk but they are still in sense they were not highly drunk.

While coming out they saw Bela, Aarav and Mayank were waiting for them. Bela was sitting on the bonnet/hood while Aarav and Mayank were standing beside her.

Vikrant with other comes near them and stands in front of them.

Vikrant (confused and with smile): Hey why are you three guys here?

Bela (smilingly): Hey we have some work, so we need Vish with us, so we came to pick her up.

Vikrant (confused): In this late night?

Bela (smilingly): Hey it's pretty important work so......

Bela's sentence gets broke when a boy comes near them.

Boy (politely to Bela): Mama, please pay the bill!

Bela (smilingly): Oh yes wait a second, (towards Mayank) Bhi please pay the bill!

Mayank: Ok you also come with me.

Bela (shocked): What!? Why should I come with you? You go and pay it alone.

Mayank (teasingly): No way you are coming with me...

Mayank started to drag Bela from there and leaves to the shop.

Vikrant (confused): What bill was they talking about?

Aarav (smilingly): Its food bill. As Bela was hungry, so we buy some food for her. Nothing else.

Vikrant (seriously): Oh! By the way what about meeting? What happened over there?

Aarav (seriously): Everything happened, that in end we pulled out Bela from home with us in name of work.

Ali (seriously): What you mean?

Aarav (seriously): Neela Maa took serious class of Bela with all complaints of we brothers. And that lead to make Bela anger.

Vish (worried): Did she argued or did some big fight happened?

Aarav (seriously and confused): No, it didn't, but in fact, it felt like she wanted to say something, but she controlled it, as someone is stopping her from saying it.

Aman (seriously and confused): Its new, as I have even noticed it. Few months back before she leaves for New York something serious problem or some argument happened in our house, but Bela didn't react or substantiate herself. In fact, she left from there abruptly.

Pratham (seriously): I think there is something that we don't know!

Aarav (seriously): I agree with you but there is one more thing.

Ali (confused): What?

Aarav (seriously): Bela revealed about our 'Mission F' to the family.

Vikrant, Ali, Aman and Pratham gets shocked after listening to it.

Vikrant (shocked): What?

Aarav (seriously): Yes, and now you need to talk about it to Vish before your marriage.