Prologue

A girl is shown in a room. She is in her bridal Dress👗in front of a photo frame.
The photo frame was of Shweta and Prakash.

Girl: Today is my wedding Mama and Papa

Girl: Today is my wedding Mama and Papa. And I know you are the happiest person with my marriage because, it is one of the 5 last wishes of you both. Today the marriage will be happening but there will be no love in this relationship. But it will be only bounded by promise. The promise that I made to both of you and to someone else too. I am doing this marriage only to fulfil the promise made to you guys.

The girl gets little teary😢 eyes but she doesn't allow them to follow.
At that time the door🚪 opens and a girl comes. The first girl closes her eyes and composes herself.

Second Girl: Bela it's time to go to pavilion (mandap).

Yes, the first girl is Bela.
Bela opens her eyes and turns back towards Vish.

Bela (with fake smile): Yes Vish. Let's go.

At Venue

Bela was brought towards the pavilion (mandap) by Vish, Nupur and Divya.

Neil (to himself): Today is the day of pain and happiness of all of us. Because today is the wedding of my sister and my eldest daughter (both indicates Bella), which till today we brothers dreamed but today it becoming true. And the sorrow is about that, that today she will leave this house and go to her in-laws' house for rest of her life.

Neil's eyes get welled up with tears😢. Avni sees this and keep her hand on his shoulder and gives a small smile, which assures him that everything will be fine. And he gives back a small smile to her.

After Sometime

Bela is shown in her bridal Dress hugging her brothers who are having tears in there eyes.