i

Rosé's POV:
I'm famous. What else could I say? I'm unhappy? Yes. My girl group Stephanie's Child consisted of me and my two best friends: Jan Sport and Lagoona
Bloo.

We were lucky enough to tour around the world and have hundreds of thousands of people scream our names, but that never made me happy. It did sometimes, but it felt like I lived for other people and not for myself.

I couldn't be feel more grateful for what I have but what's the point when you're depressed. I just wanted to find someone who would complete me.

It was rehearsal time for our upcoming tour.
No time to be sad.

I walked into the dance studio and saw that Jan, Lagoona and the backup dancers were warming up.
"Looks like everyone is here!" Said Jan enthusiastically. She was always the one who was super encouraging and energetic.

I looked around the room and counted the dancers.
8? We were missing a dancer.

"Jan... we're missing a dancer. There's only 8 of them here." I said.
"Lucia fired a dancer yesterday." Said Lagoona.
Lucia is our amazing manager who truly does care for us. The only thing bad about her is that she can be quite intimidating.
"Why would Lucia fire a dancer?" I asked.

"Haven't you seen the article from Star Blogs?" Jan turned on her phone and showed me a news article.

'Stephanie's Child backup dancer accused
of illegal drugs and performance enhancer possession'

"Drugs? Performance enhancers?" I gasped and gave Jan back her phone.
"It's okay, Lucia will be holding auditions tomorrow. We already have some great potential replacements." Said Lagoona.

I nodded and we worked on the routines. The most difficult routine, in my opinion is the 'Rain on Me' choreography.
It is very intricate and fast and if you're not focusing, mistakes are easy to see. My perfectionist side definitely shows when I am doing my work.

We all finished up and the dancers left the dance studio.
"Oh! Lucia emailed me the list of dancers and we also have some head shots." Said Jan as she scrolled on her phone. The three of us looked at Jan's screen and looked through her phone.

One caught my eye.
____________________________________

Name: Denali FoxxAge: 24 years oldStyles of dance: All (specialises in jazz and hiphop)Experience: - Professional ice-skater- Cruise ships performer - Cirque Du Soleil- Professional choreographer (dance and ice skating)____________________________...

Name: Denali Foxx
Age: 24 years old
Styles of dance: All (specialises in jazz and hiphop)
Experience:
- Professional ice-skater
- Cruise ships performer
- Cirque Du Soleil
- Professional choreographer (dance and ice skating)
____________________________________

Jan was about to scroll to the next person but I stopped her.
"Denali Foxx. Interesting." I said curiously as I took Jan's phone in my hand. In my peripheral vision, I could see Jan and Lagoona smirking.
"What are you two smirking about?" I asked nervously.
"You think she's hot, don't you?" Said Lagoona.
"W-what? Why would you guys think that?!" I stammered.
"Someone's got a crush~" joked Jan.

"Please! As if." I passed Jan her phone back and we continued to see the rest of the candidates.
We were ushered into our limo by our driver and we arrived at our hotel.

As I walked up to my room, I saw a girl struggling with her key card. Her hair was deep brown and wavy. She looked strangely familiar but nevertheless I decided to walk up and help her.

"Uh hi?" I said sheepishly.
The girl turned to me and her eyes were red and slightly puffy. She had smudged mascara on her cheeks.
"Hi..." she replied.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm doing fantastic as you can tell." She pointed at her eyes and she laughed.

"Do you need help with your key card?" I asked.
"My eyes are filled with so many tears that I can't see the slot!" She said.
I laughed and opened the door for her.
"Thank you." She said as she stepped into her hotel room.
"Goodbye." I said.

She waved and closed the door. I still wondered why she was crying and why she looked so familiar.

A.N - I was writing this as I was writing 'Red Strings' and even 'Sparks' so this is a pretty old draft 💀 What do you guys think?