xx

Rosé's POV:
We had been on tour for about 2 weeks. Nobody had posted any articles about Denali so we all assumed our plan had worked.

Every afternoon, I got to perform with my best friends in front of thousands of people and every night, Denali would sleep and wake up by my side. Practically perfect.

Denali was now sitting next to me as Mik was applying her makeup. I stared into my reflection and I felt myself start to freak out inside. This venue would have our biggest audience ever. I was noticeably starting to sweat and my heart was racing.

Mik noticed my change in mood and she quickly finished Denali's makeup.
"I'll head off." Mik stammered as she slightly elbowed Denali before running off.

"Rosie, I'm going to say this once so please listen close. This audience may be the biggest, but that just proves how many people admire you and the girls. You are crazy talented, don't forget that." Denali squeezed my hand and a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. "You always know what to say. Thank you Nali." I pulled Denali into a sweet kiss.

I finally had a stable heartbeat and I sighed with relief. Denali's hand was in mine and nothing else mattered.

We had 20 minutes before the show so Denali went off with the other dancers to warm up. I walked up to Lagoona and Jan who were both silently freaking out. "We can do this girls. Trust and believe me." I said. The two nodded and before we knew it, showtime.

We stepped onto the stage and I felt slightly overwhelmed for a moment, but I remembered what Denali said. The music played and I had the time of my life with my best friends and Denali on stage. The crowd especially went wild after I sang my solo part in our 'Into You' number and I felt so overwhelmed by all the emotions I felt.

Everything was perfect.

~

When the concert finished and after the extremely chaotic meet and greet, Denali and I were now cuddling closely as we listened to each other's heartbeat.

"Rosie? How was the performance for you?" Denali asked as she snuggled into my neck.
"It was amazing and thanks to you. Usually performances scare and stress the hell out of me, but I actually had lots of fun." I replied as I held her tighter.
"That's nice..." Denali yawned and she turned to get something from the bedside table. I looked at her back and I realised something.

"Denali, what happened there?" I asked as I pointed to the long red cut on her back.
"Oh yeah! I was running late for the costume change so when I got my costume zipped up, it scratched my back. No big deal." She replied as she turned back to me.
"It looks like a big deal, does it hurt?" I asked.
"No, but I guess it'll leave a mark for a while."
"Oh Nali~"

I pulled Denali close to me and softly kissed her back. "Rosie~" Denali giggled as she flipped over to face me. We shared one more passionate kiss before we fell asleep in each other's arms, still tangled in each other's touch.

~

The next morning, I woke up and admired the light that had filled the room. I looked to my phone and realised it was only 6 am. Why couldn't I have done this went I went to school?

I adjusted myself and pecked Denali on her forehead. Even when she was sound asleep, she looked breath taking. I rubbed my eyes and saw my keyboard at the corner of my hotel room.

I turned the instrument on and plugged in my ear phones as I started to play. I kept thinking of 'Into You' and I silently hummed the song as I played. I guess I wasn't as silent as I thought because soon Denali woke up.

"Sorry, did I wake you up baby?" I whispered.
"Yeah, but it's fine. I love listening to you." She replied as she rubbed her eyes.
I slightly blushed as I continued to play and sing a little louder. Denali was slightly swaying as she watched me.

Absolutely breathtaking...