ii

Rosé's POV:
I woke up and checked my alarm clock. 6 am. I rolled out of bed and after a quick shower to really wake me up, I picked my outfit for the day. I settled for a pink crop top and a darker pink plaid mini skirt. I brushed through my deep red hair and styled it into a braid before getting my leather jacket.

I quickly applied some eye makeup and packed my lipstick and lipgloss in my bag. I had to wear a mask to avoid anyone recognising me.

I put my mask on and walked out my hotel room. I met up with Jan and Lagoona who were at the hotel breakfast area and we all sat at a hidden table, attempting to avoid any fans. A waiter approached our table while we took off our masks.

"Hello... what can I get you?" The waiter looked up to meet our eyes and she gasped. "You guys are Stephanie's Child!" She whispered in shock.
We three nodded and ordered our food. The waiter came back soon with all our food and she asked for our autographs.

As I ate my strawberry pancakes, I could see Jan frowning as she cut through her french toast in my peripheral vision.
"What's up Jan?" I asked, before taking a sip of my coffee. "I'm so sick of being recognised... have you guys ever wanted at least one day where no one knew who we were?" She said. Lagoona and I looked at each other and we nodded sadly.

It would be nice. But privacy is the price for fame.

We soon finished our breakfast and we were driven to a theatre for the audition. We walked in and saw about 50 dancers warming up.

"This is it ladies. We're gonna find our new backup dancer." Said Lagoona. We stepped up to where the table was and the dancers all scrambled into a line.
We made sure everyone had arrived and we got to the choreo straight away.

I had to admit, I was slightly overwhelmed at the amount of people on stage, but being with my best friends calmed me down.

Jan stepped up onto the stage and showed them all of our 'Rain on Me' choreography. Our hardest choreography. We all unanimously decided the dance was too hard to learn in the time we had so she taught them a smaller section. The dancers were definitely struggling to keep up with Jan, but then again, who could with her energy?

After about an hour, we split the girls into groups of 5 dancers. 20 of them were going to be cut from the audition.

"Okay, now that you have learnt the choreography and you have been split off into your groups, it is now time to perform the choreography. You will have time in the music after performing the choreography to improvise. Show us what you got." Lucia announced.

A series of mumbles and whispers erupted before we got the first group to step up and preform.
The music started.
"3 and 1 don't know what they're doing, 2 is extremely stiff." Said Lagoona.

The next group went on and so on until we had the last group. "Alright! Numbers: 46, 47, 48, 49 and 50! Please step up." I glanced from my paper with all of my notes and I eyed the girl with the number '50'. Her dark brown hair was wavy and was styled into a slick ponytail. I immediately noticed how she was extremely beautiful and she had the most adorable dimples.

It finally hit me, she was the girl that caught my eye on Jan's phone and the girl who was crying at the hotel.

Denali Foxx.

She stepped up confidently and hit her starting pose. The music started and her energy was immaculate. Her dance moves were precise and absolutely stylish. When the group finished the choreography, they went onto their improv.

I noticed Denali was doing the rest of the choreography we hadn't taught them and I was floored. She learnt all of the choreography just by watching Jan perform it once. I was so shocked at how confident she looked.

The music ended a lot faster than I wanted and the dancer made eye contact with me, making me glue my eyes onto the girl. Denali winked at me and I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

She is extremely beautiful... DO. NOT. PANIC.

"That was so good!" Exclaimed Jan.
"Okay, so you all may go to the lobby and we will discuss who will continuing in the audition." Said Lagoona.