vi

Rosé's POV:
"And that's why we go to the bathroom at least 5 minutes before the show." Said Jan.
Denali giggled and I couldn't look away from her dimples. I swear that girl was the death of me.
"That's so hilarious!" Said Denali who was still giggling. "Yikes. We've all been talking for 4 hours, we should head back to the hotel before Lucia calls the police." Said Lagoona.

We quickly paid the bill and Denali laced her hand into mine as we walked to the car.
"I legit can't stop thanking you Rosé. The shirt is like brand new." Beamed Denali.

God- she is adorable.

SNAP OUT OF IT ROSÉ FOR FUCKS SAKE!

"Yeah- it's really no problem." I replied.
As we were driven back to the hotel, I decided to sit in the front with Robert so they other girls could talk more. Robert closed the partition.
"You like the new dancer, don't you Ms. Child?" He said.

My eyes widened. HOW DID MY DRIVER KNOW?!
"I don't follow."
"I may be old, but I am wise. I've seen that look before. Don't you remember your ex?" He replied.
"Yeah..."
He was right. What happened with my ex was happening with Denali right now. I just had to keep reminding myself: Denali is just another dancer.

"You were absolutely devastated when Gottmik broke up with you, I don't want the same thing to happen again." Said Robert.
I nodded and tried to distract myself. Our new tour next month. All around the world trips and we would get to meet many fans and other artists... that's the dream...

A few hours later...

I woke up in my hotel room. How? I had no recollection of walking into my room or even going to sleep. I checked the time. 7 pm, an hour til' dinner. I heard my stomach rumble and I saw a little note on the bedside table.

Hey Rosé, this note is from Jan and Lagoona. You fell asleep in the car so Denali carried you into your room. She is freakishly strong! Anyways, you can thank her later because she's on a date with her girlfriend and we're walking around the hotel to find a restaurant to eat at for dinner. We'll pick you up at 7:30 pm. Hopefully, you'll be awake.
- Love Jan and Goona <3

'she's on a date with her girlfriend'

I frowned. Why was I so jealous and angry at a person I had never met. Denali couldn't have felt the same. There was no way! We had just met, but I was already attached to Denali. I decided to get ready for dinner to distract myself.

I chose to wear a revealing skin tight red dress and I decided to just let my hair down. I put on my Christian Louboutins and I looked in the mirror. Denali had even removed my makeup for me.

I reapplied my makeup and added some extra dark colours to make my green eyes pop. I packed my lipstick in my Gucci purse and checked the time. 7:30. Before I knew it, I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey Rosé." Said Denali.
Her hair was straightened, she wore a deep blue dress and in her hand she was holding a bottle of tequila. I felt myself blushing. "You look amazing by the way."

"Thanks, you too." I walked out my room and admired Denali's outfit. Her dress fit her down to her hips and flowed to the floor.
"Shall we go m'lady?" Said Denali in a vague British accent as she held her hand out.
"We shall." I returned.

We laughed all the way to the elevator.
"Lagoona and Jan are so indecisive that they had me pick you up." Said Denali.
"They're still picking a restaurant?" I said.
I loved Jan and Lagoona, but it was impossible for them to choose anything.

"How was your date?" I asked.
"Oh! It was very fun! We went to an ice rink and we skated for a while and we were going to get dinner but I forgot I already promised you guys so here I am." She replied.
She looked extremely happy and was blushing as she gushed about her girlfriend.

"That's nice... who's your girlfriend?" I asked reluctantly as we walked into the elevator.
The doors closed and we started to go down the floors.
"Her name is Gottmik."
"Wait- Gottmik?!"

The elevator stopped and the lights cut out.