xviii

Denali's POV:
I rolled my eyes, grabbed her face and kissed her.
We sloppily made out for God knows how long until I felt her hands slowly and gently creep up my thigh. Rosé pushed me down on the couch and sensually kissed and sucked on my neck, occasionally leaving a mark.

"Rosé~" I moaned.
She smirked and continued.
It was all a blur.

A few hours later...

I woke up somewhere that looked familiar. It wasn't Mik's room, or Avalon's. Avalon's. What happened there? I didn't remember anything from after Mik went to dance. I was naked and in someone else's bed.

I turned and Rosé was sleeping peacefully next to me. I covered my mouth to avoid her hearing the unexpected squeak that escaped from my mouth.

What was I doing in the same bed as Rosé? In fact, as I looked around the room, I realised I was in her apartment. I slipped out of Rosé's bed and decided to find some clothes to wear.

I chose a mint green oversized shirt and some white shorts which I was surprised to find. I was used to Rosé always veering towards only pink clothing.

I eventually heard Rosé waking up.
"Morning." I said as I sat on the bed.
"Denali?! What are you doing here?!" Exclaimed Rosé.
"I was hoping you would know. I can't recollect anything from last night. I don't even remember seeing you." I replied as I felt my head ache in pain.

"Are you wearing my clothes?" Rosé said as she sat up, attempting to cover her bare chest with her blanket.
"I couldn't find the dress I wore yesterday. I hope you don't mind." I replied sheepishly.
"Nah I don't. I think you look cute in my clothes." Gushed Rosé.

I jokingly rolled my eyes and decided to go to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of us. I was both horrified and shocked at what I found.

Blue and hot pink lingerie scattered on the couch. My dress on the coffee table and Rosé's deep red two piece on the kitchen counter.

"Uh... Rosé?"
"Yeah baby?"
I blushed at the sound of my pet name.
"I found my dress... and other things..."
Rosé walked out of the bathroom and she looked as surprised as I was.
"So we really did-"
"Yeah..."

We both cleaned up her apartment and gathered all of our clothes before we stood in silence.
"Ok... we really need to talk." Said Rosé before she swallowed a painkiller.
"What about?" I said before taking a pill too.
"About everything." Said Rosé sternly.

Rosé's POV:
"What's there to talk about?" Denali asked.
"Are you back together with Gottmik?" I asked glumly.
"No! Why would you think that?!"
"I saw you two kiss."
Denali turned to me and held both of my hands and kept them close to her chest.

"Even though I am still extremely upset about the whole firing situation, Rosé you're the only one I want to be with." She let go of my hands. "Why didn't you do anything?"
"I was scared." I admitted.
"Why would you be scared?"

"The last time I opened up to someone, it didn't end well. Ever since 'Stephanie's Child' has gained traction, I've always been warned about people using me for money or fame. I once met this one girl who went to a bunch of our shows and I thought we kind of clicked.

We hung out and one day she admitted she wanted to be famous too and demanded I would get her a contract. It was crazy and shocking and disgusting. From that day, I really tried to keep my walls up which eventually affected my relationship with Mik.

For you, when I saw you, I thought I was just attracted to you because I think you're gorgeous but that day you helped me from the paparazzi made me realise that I truly love you and I am crazy about you." I stammered.

Denali nodded. And just by the look in her eyes, I knew she understood. I burst into tears as Denali wrapped her arms around me.

"It's okay~" Whispered Denali.
We stayed in each other's embrace for a little while.
"I love you Nali."