x

Rosé's POV:

2 weeks later...

We all arrived at the venue and all the dancers including Denali were stretching and getting ready for the rehearsal. Denali looked at me for a moment before turning to talk to Mik.

God- it was so hard to not want to just run up to the stage and hold her tightly. I sighed and Jan and Lagoona noticed.
"We had no idea the girl Denali was seeing was Mik. Even Mik didn't tell us." Said Lagoona.
"Are you okay Rosé?" Jan asked.
"Yeah... why wouldn't I be..." I replied glumly. I decided to not let what was happening bother me and just focus on the rehearsal.

We started with 'Into You' by Ariana Grande and I couldn't help but think of Denali whilst singing. Being with her was like air for me, but when Denali was away, it was almost suffocating and nothing was the same without her by my side. When the music ended, Lucia was clapping enthusiastically and genuinely.

"Rosé! Wow! I knew you nailed your solo part every time but today was real different! I really felt more passion from you." Jan and Lagoona smirked at each other and I nodded sheepishly.

We eventually went through each of the routines until we all were exhausted. I was extremely out of breath and my feet were sore. I laid on the stage and at the time, I didn't care if the stage was dirty. I watched Denali strut by looking barely bothered.
"Damn that girl has stamina for days!" Said Jan breathily as she basically crawled on the stage.

I looked back at Denali who was starting to breathe heavier and quicker and she kneeled on the ground slowly. Her hands were placed on the ground to stabilise herself, ensuring she wouldn't fall.

"Denali?" I said as I ran up to her.
"H-hey..." Said Denali as she continued to slowly melt to the ground.
"Denali, are you okay?" I said firmly as I sat next to her. "I just..." Said Denali as her head in my lap. "God- you must be exhausted." I said as I placed my hand on her forehead.

"Is she okay?" Asked Jan as she squatted near us.
"Yeah she's very tired. We need to get her some food ASAP." I said as I tangles my hands in Denali's hair.
Jan nodded and quickly ran to the snack bar and I continued to hold onto Denali whose breathing had soon calmed down.

Jan ran back with a bottle of water and a muesli bar.
She passed it to Denali who started to eat the snack.
"Swear to me you'll never skip lunch again. You scared the crap out of me."
"Why are you even helping me?" Asked Denali as she sat up, turning away from me.

"Because... I care about you."
Denali turned to face me and she opened her mouth as if she was going to say something.
"Rosé. Mik needs us to discuss makeup for the tour."
Said Lagoona as she gestured me to come.
"You should go." Said Denali as she stood up.

I quickly jumped up and ran across to Lagoona, Jan and Lagoona who were on the other side of the stage.
We all walked into the dressing room as Gottmik organised her makeup.

"Okay... Jan what were you thinking about your look?" Asked Mik as she looked through many eye shadow palettes.
"Something dramatic and clean." Said Jan as she sat in a chair.
"Perfect."
Mik did Jan's makeup and she looked amazing.
"Seriously... how are you so good at this?!" Exclaimed Jan who admired Mik's work in the mirror.

Mik continued until she finished Lagoona's makeup and she discussed how she wanted each of our eye looks to tie in with each other.

"Rosé, you're up." Said Mik as she pointed at the chair. Jan and Lagoona got hungry so they decided to get a proper lunch with Denali.

"How are you?" I asked as I sat in the chair.
"I could be better." Said Mik as she started to apply a primer to my face.
"What's up?" I asked curiously.

"My girlfriend cheated on me." Said Mik sadly.
My eyes widened and I was brought back to the elevator.
"That's unfortunate. Your girlfriend is Denali right?"
Mik nodded and continued to apply my makeup.
"You know she's really sad about it." I said.

"Yeah, I know... it's just difficult you know. We've kind of been on the rocks since we don't get to see each other that often." Replied Gottmik glumly.
"Well I hope you two can figure it all out." I said smiling.
"Thanks Rosé. You're a great friend."

Mik finished my makeup and I looked well... stunning.
"You look gorge." Said Mik as she looked in my reflection. I thanked and hugged her before heading out. I saw a restaurant on the other side of the road and decided to get some food myself.

As I walked in, I quickly realised I wasn't wearing a mask. I was soon bombarded by many of the customers and employees.

"ROSÉ! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH!"

"I AM YOU NUMBER ONE FAN!"

"PLEASE TELL ME LAGOONA AND JAN ARE COMING TOO!"

I felt a hand grab my wrist.