vii

Denali's POV:
"Shit!" Exclaimed Rosé.
I pressed the emergency button a few times but nothing happened. We were stuck.
"Damn it! There's no phone reception. I didn't know this happened like in movies!" I said.
We both sank onto the floor and hysterically cried for what seemed like hours.

"O-ok c-c-crying isn't going t-to he-help us." I stammered, clutching my knees close to my chest.
"W-what can w-we do-oo?" Rosé asked as she wiped her tears from her cheeks.
"Rosé. Cover your ears. Cover them real good."
She reluctantly placed her hands over her ears with a confused expression on her face. I took a deep breath and let out a ear-piercing scream.
"Thank God you gave me a warning." Said Rosé with a laugh.

"Hello? Is someone stuck in the elevator?" We heard a voice call. It was really muffled and sounded far.
"YES! There's two of us!" I yelled.
"We've contacted help! It'll take 4 hours!" Yelled the voice.
"4 HOURS?!" Yelled Rosé and I.
"I don't know why, but it's the best they can do!" Yelled the voice.

Rosé and I laid on the floor. It was definitely dirty but who would really care at that point? We were going to be stuck in the elevator for 4 whole hours.

Rosé started to play with my hair and I just counted all of the tiles on the elevator.
"103, 104, 105, 10-"
"Hey Denali, how did you and Gottmik meet?"

Rosé's POV:
"Oh. Uh- I went to a Stephanie's Child concert and Mik was backstage and she caught my eye. After the concert, she was packing things up and bumped into me. We eventually got to talk and hangout. We've been dating for a year so far. You know her though, right?" Said Denali.

Did Gottmik tell her about me?
Did Denali know I was Gottmik's ex?
What was happening?!

"What do you mean?"
"You obviously know her, isn't she your makeup artist?" Replied Denali.
"Right... yeah we uh... used to date..." I said reluctantly before awkwardly laughing.
"Really? Mik never told me about that."
"We met in high school and kind of clicked. We broke up 3 years ago."

I felt tears pour from eyes and my throat tightened. Denali and I sat up and she wrapped her arms around me.
"I'm sorry Rosé."
"As long as you two are happy, that's all that matters. It was a really messy break up and it has taken me a long time to get over it."
I sobbed for while, but I felt so reassured when Denali was holding me tightly.

Mik meant so much to me and it hurt so bad when we had broken up. I thought although we weren't together anymore, our hearts would've still belonged to each other. She clearly had moved on with Denali, it was time that is should've done the same and find someone for me.

We both let go from the tight embrace and eyed the bottle of tequila. We both smiled like idiots when we realised we had the same idea. We took a few sips straight from the bottle. When we were done, the bottle was less than half-full.

Denali's POV:
"Denaliiii~" slurred Rosé as she crawled on the elevator's floor. I was definitely taking in the alcohol better than her. "Rosé..." She laid on my lap and I raked through her hair carefully.
She is very sweet when she is drunk.

From my impression of Rosé, she was quite serious and presented herself as perfect and polished. It was kind of nice but also very comedic to see her let loose, even if it took many sips of tequila.
"Denaliiii did I mention you're reeaaaalllyy hot?"
I blushed profusely at the comment.
"Uh no- you didn't... but uh- thank you? I guess..."
Rosé sat up and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Do you want me?" She whispered in my ear.
Her breath against my skin made my spine shiver. It felt so wrong, yet so right. "You're not saying no... are you?" She whispered.

I gulped and before I could process anything that was happening, she started to sensually lick my neck. "Rosé-" I stammered. She continued her movements and placed her hands on my chest. She started to squeeze by breasts and nibbled on my neck. She pulled away and I had to blink a couple of time to be brought back into reality.

"You didn't stop me at all~" said Rosé as she stared at my lips. "I can't Rosé- I have a girlfriend! I ju-"
"If you loved Gottmik, you wouldn't have let me do all of this to you."

She wasn't wrong. Gottmik and I had been on the rocks for a while. There was an issue of trust between us and we both didn't know how to fix it.

I didn't know what the alcohol was doing to me but I laid back on the floor and let Rosé crawl on top of me. She dragged her hands down from my chest, all the way to my trembling thighs.
"Would you like me to continue?" Asked Rosé.
"Wait-"
I quickly took a sip of the tequila.
"Perfect."