viii

A.N - Sorry this chapter is literally 3 seconds, I'll post the next chapter right after

Denali's POV:
Rosé traced her fingers over my thighs before she started to roll up my dress.
I felt my breath go heavier by the feeling of Rosé's touch against my skin. She slowly slid off the dress, slowly placing soft and gentle kisses all over my exposed thighs.
"Does this make you feel good?" She asked as her mouth stayed close to my skin.
"Y-yes..." I stammered, my cheeks blushing red.
Rosé smirked and she went up to straddle me once again, her fingers tiptoeing across my stomach.
"Good girl~"

A few hours later...

I woke up and I was somehow in my hotel room. I was wearing a oversized light blue hoodie of mine and some black shorts. I had a terrible pain in my head and I found some painkillers in my bag to ease the ache. I quickly swallowed a pill and headed off to the bathroom, rubbing my eyes from how exhausted I was and ignoring the fact mascara was probably now smeared all over my eyes.

My makeup from the night before was smudged all over my face, especially my eyes since I had messed with the cosmetics before. I sort of found it amusing that I resembled a raccoon. I looked right into the mirror and noticed I had dark red lipstick all over my neck and chest. What happened?

I shrugged it off and I wiped the makeup off my face and the lipstick from my body. I eyed the bottle of tequila on the counter. It was less than half-full and had the same red lipstick smudged on like on my skin.

I tried my best to remember anything but nothing came up. I did wear red lipstick but that wouldn't explain how it got all over my neck as kiss marks.

I remembered saying goodbye to Gottmik after our date. I knew the only explanation left. I had cheated on her and I didn't even know who the person was.