xv

Rosé's POV:
I woke up to see Denali sleeping peacefully next to me. I softly pecked her adorable nose and caressed her cheeks. How could someone be so perfect? I jumped out of my bed, chose an outfit and went to take a shower.

As I dried myself with a towel, I heard someone sobbing. The sound immediately broke my heart and threw the towel onto the bathroom floor.

"Denali?" I said as I slipped on an oversized hoodie and shorts. Denali was on the bed and she was staring at her phone. Her eyes were red and slightly puffy. "Baby, what's wrong?"

She wiped away her tears and passed me her phone.
"They posted another article, the photographer was working for them." Said Denali as she laid on the bed. I quickly scrolled through the article.

___________________________________
'Dancer and the Star: Rosé Child and Denali Foxx relationship confirmed'

The two lovers were seen multiple times showing their affection for each other. As seen below, they flirted at Italian restaurant 'Danielle's' and soon outside were sharing a steamy make out session.

Further sources say Denali's ex-girlfriend was Gottmik who was also the ex of Rosé Child and her current makeup artist.
Is this Rosé's revenge on Gottmik? Or is Denali Foxx a player and manipulating the two?
Feel free to share your thoughts.

Comments (2k+):
jansupremacy: "I feel sorry for Rosé!"

ssstephanieschildren: "I bet the Denali girl is super desperate 😒"

blooiscool: "How pathetic!"

janspurplewig: "Unbelievable..."

rosérosierose: "Rosé deserves way better than her!"

thestephaniesbitch:"Ew 🙄!"

user_2864 "I follow Gottmik on insta, she is way more talented than the other girl"

[Read more]
___________________________________

Denali looked absolutely mortified. She wouldn't even look at me.
"Denali..." I said as I reached my hand to hers.
She stood up and walked out of the room. She quickly gathered her stuff and was heading off to the door. "Nali!" I said as I chased her.

"Get away from me! And my name is Denali Foxx. I'm just a backup dancer for you. They're right, I should've stayed away from you." Cried Denali. She walked out of my apartment, slamming the door on her way out.

Denali's POV:
I never felt to humiliated or embarrassed in my life. Back in Chicago, I never had to deal with anything like this. I was just a professional dancer and skater and I would just perform.

Yes, it was underpaying and yes, I did hate my co-workers, but it was home and I didn't have thousands of people flooding my social media accounts with death threats and insults.

I walked out of the apartment complex and headed off to my favourite cafe. I ordered some coffee and a blueberry muffin and I decided to call Kahmora.

"Hey Dee!"
"Hi Kahmora..."
"I've seen the articles, are you okay?"
"I'm awful. I keep getting bombarded all over social media." I said bluntly.
"I'm so sorry that you're going through all of this."
"I wish you were here so you could give me one of your famous hugs."
"Hopefully you visit Chicago soon Dee. I have to go to work right now. Love you!"
"Love you."

She hung up and I started to sip my coffee until I looked out of the window and saw multiple people looking at me from the streets outside. I tried to avoid eye contact with any of them but I could tell they were running towards the cafe.

"Fuck." I quickly grabbed my coffee and my muffin and tried to run. On the way, I spilt a bit of my coffee and a bird chased me as it tried to eat my muffin but nevertheless, the strangers were still following me with cameras and microphones.

I ran back to the apartment complex and I finally escaped from the people chasing me. I finished what was left of my coffee and put my muffin on my kitchen counter. I groaned as I heard my phone going crazy with notifications.

I heard a knock at the door.
"Denali? Are you there?"
I dragged myself to the door and opened it.
"Mik. I thought you said you never wanted to talk to me again." I said holding back my tears.

"I overreacted gorge. I just wanted to apologise." I let Mik enter my apartment and we both sat on the couch. "I've seen all of the articles and I can't imagine how awful you feel, it made me think. I realised you weren't the type of person the articles have painted you to be. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay. I actually really appreciate the apology."
I said as I hugged Mik.
She pulled back, stood up and she walked to the door. I looked at her left and realised a bouquet of red roses were on the table.

"Oh Mik!" I said as I ran to the table. "You forgot your roses." I took the bouquet and held it out to her.
"Nah, they're for you." Said Mik as she opened the door.
"Why would you give me roses?" I asked as I admired the flowers.
"I didn't, Rosé got them." Smiled Mik. She left the apartment and me alone with the bouquet.