xxiv

A.N - I hate this book so much 💀

Denali's POV:
"If you're still confused, let me help you." Rosé whispered. I felt her arms around my waist and she pulled me close. I felt her breath tickle my skin and she caressed my cheeks. "May I?"

I sighed allowed Rosé's lips to press against mine. I wrapped my arms around her neck and Rosé held my waist. The kiss was everything. I hadn't felt so loved in so long. Our tongues danced and our bodies moved as one. It sounds cliché, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Eventually we pulled away from each other practically gasping for air. We pressed our foreheads against each other and stared deeply into each other's eyes

"You are so perfect, you have no idea..." Rosé sighed breathily. "Rosé... I love you..."

The lights slowly flickered until they stayed on. I saw Rosé's tear stained cheeks and she smiled as she pulled me into another kiss.
"We should get our makeup fixed before we hit the stage." Rosé laughed as she pointed at the mirror.
"Wow! We look terrible." I giggled.

I quickly washed my wrist and slightly winced from the pain. Rosé soon came back with bandages and makeup remover.
"Mik is going to hate us." Rosé laughed.
I covered the cuts with the bandages and I spotted Mik who was sighing as she looked through her eye shadow palettes.

A few hours later...

"I hope Mik likes the gift." I said as we watched Mik unravel the gift wrap around the present.
We watched her grin as she opened the little box. A silver necklace with a heart charm covered in dark crystals. Mik squealed as she put the necklace on.
"That was expensive so I hope she likes it." Rosé laughed.

Rosé and I sat next to each other in the Uber in silence. We heard Jan and Lagoona laugh in the seats in front of us and I felt something brush against my hand. Rosé was looking out from the window as her pinkie circled on my hand.

Her fingers slowly tiptoed on my hand until I laced my fingers into hers. Rosé smiled when she glanced at our intertwined hands and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I see you guys have sorted stuff out~" Sang Lagoona. "You guys are too adorable!" Said Jan with doe eyes. I looked to my shoulder and Rosé had already fallen asleep on my shoulder. I softly kissed her forehead before falling asleep too.

Rosé's POV:

The next day...

I knocked on the door and Denali quickly opened. Her hair was shiny and dripping wet and she only had a towel wrapped around her body. I soon entered the room and closed the door behind me.

"What's up?" Asked Denali as she wrapped her hair up in a towel. "I was thinking about last night..." I stammered whilst fidgeting with my thumbs.
"As in?"
"I want to take you on a date today." I said blushing.
Denali smiled and she nodded. "I want this to be sort of like how I guess normal people would do this thing." I said.

"And how do 'normal' people go on dates?"
"I was thinking that we could imagine that we had just met and never had any sort of sexual interaction." I winked.
Denali playfully hit my arm and laughed.
"That's sounds nice Rosie. Oh wait- it was nice to meet you miss, even though you barged into my room when I am not clothed."

I laughed and I walked to the door.
"I can't wait for our date miss...?"
"Foxx. Denali Foxx." Denali giggled. "And you, miss...?"
"Child. Rosé Child." I replied.
"I'll see you in 2 hours."
"Perfect."

I walked out of Denali's room and I skipped excitedly to my room. I looked across the hallway and saw Jan and a dark haired girl, flirting. Mystery girl.
Jan must've seen me because she soon ran off with a red face and dragged the other girl along with her.

I then thought for a while and found a notepad in the bedside table in my room. I quickly scribbled a note and slid it under Denali's door. She must've seen it because I soon could hear her giggling from behind the panel of wood.

I then exited the hotel and walked to a clothing store nearby. After a few minutes of browsing, I found a cute hot pink bikini set and a pale blue version. I paid for the two and also purchased two pairs of sunglasses. I continued to walk along the streets.

I couldn't wait for my date with Denali.