The Beginning....

My name is Levana Rose, my parents named me after the godess of the Moon, plus they thought our last name suited it very well, My father was The Beta to Alpha Liam and our Pack is the Red Rock Pack. I guess we got this name since we live near Red Rocks or so I can only assume thats why it was given to us.

My Father was never called by his name he always got a nickname since his name was so weird. His name was Dakarai Rose. So he would be Called Beta Rose which he hated cause he didn't want to be seen as week or girly. Beta Dak, Beta Rai and many many more, my father was indeed very handsome he had short light brown hair, bright blue eyes, was 6'4, and very very lean. He had long legs, and definitely didn't care who didn't like the way he looked. He was also very very protective, just like my mom.

My mother, she was very beautiful and did not have an easy life as she was always bullied not because she was ugly, but because she was extremely smart, she didn't think she was going to find a mate but she did and she couldn't help but fall in love with him, I always got told that even if they weren't mates if she met him she probably would of fallen in love anyways. My mom's name was Ruby Moon and she had very blonde hair almost platinum slightly curly, Bright Green/Hazely eyes, she was about 5'7 and was skinny but not overly skinny, she had some strong legs as what my dad called them THUNDER THIGHS, which my mom hates. She has some abs because she liked to fight too.

I look more like my mom than my dad, but they always say I'm special. I got my moms hair, he body shape which was gorgeous just had to say that. I didn't get her thunder thighs. I was 1 inch taller than my mom, from my dad, I can't say I look really anything like him besides having his legs just not all that height. I have a nice plump ass, my rack isn't overly huge but definitely not small either. I do have something weird which my parents always told me was something special a gift from the moon goodness her self. I have 1 eye like my dad's and 1 like My moms so 2 different colored eyes, I had friends but I also didn't have many as lots were afraid of eyes which I really loved. They were my favorite part of my body that and maybe my very nice kissable lips.

It's hard for me now to look at myself, I haven't changed much besides growing up, but I hated seeing so much of my mom and what little of my dad, as when I was 12, my parents were slaughtered, by someone who wanted to take me I blocked out so much of it since I didn't want to remember. All I remember is them being murdered upfront of me and the man trying trying take me because I am so different 2 different colored of eyes is very rare and it makes us different and stronger once we meet our wolf.

The alpha of our Pack could feel what was going on and raced back to the house and ended up killing the man who tried to take me, he was angry as his bestfriend was slaughter in his house no less, And my 12 year old self was beaten and I was losing blood, I couldn't heal fast as I didn't have my wolf yet I knew she was there but she wasn't at the same time if that makes sense. Alpha Liam was like family, he even let me call him Uncle Liam some times, he took me in under his wing and took care of me helping me heal and loved me like his own however I wasn't his.

I ended up becoming a loner cutting off contact from my friends and only ever really talking to Uncle Liam, but even that was seldom. I was turning 17 in a week, and could feel my wolf wanting to awake, but hadn't yet. It's a week before my 17th and I can't handle it anymore, they stared the talking about it, they won't let me moarn they want me to become the beta but, our temp Beta is doing an extremely amazing job and frankly i didn't want the job, I wanted to moarn my parents and I wanted to leave, so thats what I did I left In the Middle of the night and disappeared in the night, trying to mask My scent which apparently I was able to do with these powers I apparently have, if I don't wanna be found I won't be, so I hid myself living within the human world in Arizona.

I found a place close to a huge forest for a decent price and I knew I needed it as my wolf ended up waking on my 17th birthday. My wolf's name is Onxy, but I am scared since I haven't shifted and I am 17. Uncle Liam has tried contacting me, but I've ignored him all this time I just wanted to be left alone, but I guess I did leave without talking to him just leaving him a note.

*NOTE*

Dear Uncle Liam,

I am so sorry I didn't say anything, but I am leaving I guess I did leave since your reading this... I couldn't handle everyone staring and expecting me to step in my father's shoes, I don't wanna be beta, Beta Derrek is doing an amazing job, so make him the official beta, I want to moarn my parents, but everyone talking about them constantly and expecting my to break, it all became to much so I left. I want to be on my own for awhile, not forever but for now. I will come back just give me time thank you for looking after me since they were taking, I could never repay you for what you did. I love you Uncle Liam.

Ps, I also took money out of the safe, so I can survive for now, I will repay it back. Please don't look for me as I will mask my scent I don't want to be found. Goodbye for now.

Sincerely,

Lev.