New Home.

Well, after finally being able to leave we drove and drove talking about ourselves so we could get to know each other as best as we could. I got to know which twin was who as they explained there tattoos. I love the reason they got them, I am surprised that they got them at the age of ten though.

I'm nervous about going to a new pack and a new home with two new mates. I'm not fully healed, I'm not  okay, I'm still broken and scared about what happened or what little I could remember.

I'm constantly blanking on what my mates are saying and thinking about are they really going to accept me someone so damaged, someone who's so tainted. I guess they can both tell as Kalub keeps waving a hand in front of my face asking me where I go.

I keep telling him I'm fine, that I'm just tired. So after we pulled over to get some food, K-Lex comes into the back taking his break from driving, I wanted to lay my head on his lap and rest, but I didn't know how to ask so I kept nibbling on my lip, and staying at his lap to his face.

He caught on as he laughed while sending me a smile, he patted his lap, Kalub glanced through the mirror and had a smirk on his face. I wasn't worried and trusted them or I believed Onxy when she said she trusted them and that I was going to be okay. So I laid my head down on his lap and trusted he would keep me safe while I rest for awhile.

By the time I woke up we were almost there, but we were all tired even though I just woke up I felt like I hadn't slept yet. So we decided to eat dinner and get to bed as soon as possible. I decided to shower, it felt so relaxing to shower and it wasn't as hard to do it anymore.

I shampooed and conditioned my hair, used the body wash and shaved it feels good to be able to shave again. Even though I am a wolf I had having stubbly legs and hairy armpits. I just can't stand it, then I made sure to use the lotion, I'm so tired and can't wait to get into bed.

I'm finally able to crawl into bed around 11:30pm it is time for me to sleep, I could hear my mates moving around in the living room area of this hotel room, I wonder where they are going to sleep I'm pretty sure I only seen this one room, but there isn't another room is there.

I kept tossing and turning and tossing, so decided to get up and head to the kitchen, I made myself so green tea with sweetener, honey and milk. It helps relax me, then I walked into the living room knowing I was going to do something completely out of the ordinary.

Hey Kal and Lex I have a question for you both. They both looked at me and nodded telling me it was okay to go on. I'm not sure where you guys are sleeping tonight, but I can't seem that fall asleep on my own, I don't want to do anything sexually, b..b..but could you possibly sleep with my tonight I want to feel safe and secure and I feel that with you. It would make me feel better. I said it all in one breathe.

They looked astonished and shook there head yes, I put my finished cup of tea in the sink and offered both of them a hand shyly to walk to the bedroom, of course this may be childish but I put on a classic Scooby-Doo movie. They just found it adorable and I could see the love in there eyes wanting to love me and hold me forever but I was still to scared, so I got in the middle of the bed and patted both sides. Lex was on my right and Kal was on my left. The held my hand and that was all I was comfortable with for right now but it relaxed me and I slowly fell asleep the there breathing and of course to Scooby-Doo.

When I woke up in the morning, it was around 6:30am and I noticed that there was some blood on the sheets, I freaked out. My mates were fine, the woke up to me and they explained that I had attacked them in my sleep from a nightmare I felt absolutely terrible.

The only thing I could think of no matter how scared I was, it was to shower them and then make them breakfast. So I rushed to the huge shower turned it on and rushed out forcing them to get undressed then dragging them to the bathroom and they looked heavenly, I wanted to eat them up but I couldn't not yet, I wasn't there yet.

I slowly let the water hit Lex, then I washed his hair and washed it out, then I did the same to Kal, then I washed both there bodies but left them to do there cocks, which were hard from my touch. Just saying it made me as Red as a tomato to know they could get this hard for me and I knew how hard it was for them to hold back from marking me.

I left for them to finish and went to get dressed, I put on some comfy sweats, a tanktop and a sweater of course my underwear and bra. Then I went and made breakfast. I made two cartons of eggs, hashbrowns and  I swear it was like 10 pounds of bacon.

I had most of it done by the time my mates came out looking dashing as hell in there matching shirts and pants. Both wearing a nice pair of black dress pants and a nice button up black shirt, both there hairs styled back. They looked juicy and definitely better than the food I just made. I finally finished and we sat down to eat so we could hit the road and finally get to my new home.

We left at 10:30 am and this time it was Kal sitting in the back with me, it seemed as though there presences was helping Onxy and me to recover and feel safe.

After about another four hours we finally hit there territory and I could see all the wolves at the lines of the territory bowing and I started getting extremely anxious, this is it. What if they don't like me, what if they think I am no good to be there Luna, what if there parents hate me and tell them to reject me. I had so many questions it felt like my head was going to explode.

We finally pulled up to there house, or should I say freaking castle. It had beautiful old futures to it and a bright red door, and blue sidings I guess they just painted as it looked like a mix of my pack and there pack combined and I honestly loved it. However I was scared to get out. This is my new home.