Getting to know my Mates...

Kalub POV:

Lex and My beautiful lovely mate passed out which scares me to bits my heart just dropped out of my chest, luckily lex caught her and got her ready to go as the doctor showed up so we rushed her to the hospital back to the comfy room.

They did all types of exams, taking her blood, scans, and anything else that they could do to find why she fainted and if that bastard did anything to cause damage to her! I could feel my wolf howling and in pain as well as my brothers wolf. Our parents came about 20 minutes after we arrived making sure he was locked up securely with our best possible warriors. We want Lev to decide if she wants to see him before we banish him for good.

As we sit waiting for the girl we love to awaken and wait for the results were restless and our wolves want to go for a run however they don't want to leave her, the confusion is giving me a headache and I can tell it is giving my brother one as well. Our parents are still in the waiting room waiting for news of Lev waking up and I know that today we will get to know her and let her get to know us.

Day 1... still waiting.

Day 2...  stiring, but still not awake.

Day 3... trembles, and screams.

Day 4... fever.

Day 5... impatient.

Day 6... grunts and growls, fever broke.

Day 7... hopefully she will awake.

Levs POV:

I don't remember anything, however it feels like I've been in a dark prison for months, maybe even years. It's like I'm living a nightmare, I'm alone and scared. I want my mates and I couldn't see them but I could hear them every now and again begging me to wake up. I don't know what is going on...

I start to ster and can feel the warmth of my mates and I k own it was them calling for me begging me to wake up. Yet I can't seem to bring myself to yet. My wold onyx is telling me it's because of how drained and scared we were and we just need rest but I just want to get to know my mates they make me feel safe even with everything that happened.

It feels like hours before I start to feel like I will wake and being able to move my body like I was in another world. I can wait to find out what happened I just want to talk to my mates.

Lex POV:

it feels like it's been days since we have seen our beautiful mates eyes and our wolves hearing hers. Hours and hours of waiting and she finally starts to stir.

Kal and I are sitting patiently waiting for her to open her eyes and to hear her lovely voice. We just want to talk to her and get to know her more and more and we love her already and would do anything to protect her.

When she finally wakes its early early the next morning it's day 8 and she is finally awake. I'm extatic and our wolves are howling with joy that we're getting a migrain not that it'll last long with our fast healing.

Kal asked how she's doing while I squeeze her hand waiting for her response. She can't get the words out without her voice cracking. "I.... cough cough.... I am.... cough cough. Water" I grab her water which she downs in 2 seconds flat and is finally able to say she is okay and asks how long she was out and so many questions but the one the struck us both is her saying she wants to spend time with us so we can bond. I mind link the doctor to let him know she is awake while Kal lets her know that she's been out for a full 7 days and that today is the 8th. That it's early morning and she will find out everything once the doctor gets here.

Once the doctor responds saying he will be about 20 minutes as he is delivering a pup to a couple one of our warriors mate, I understand and let him know we will wait.

We ask if we can sit on the bed and talk while we wait for the doctor. She said yes so Kal is on the left and I am on the right, we both hold one of her hands and rub soft circles into them. Lev I say, she looks over and I stare at her. Lev I am so glad your awake, I was worried and we haven't really left you side unless we had to. We will let you recover today and then we will bring up our uncle okay? Thank you for being okay and not leaving us, we need and love you and hope you need and hopefully love us.

The doctor finally comes in with what feels like days later. We chat and talk and we find out what happens to our beautiful mates family being that they were murdered anf she was found by her alpha and that is why she called him Uncle. This I could tell was killing our wolves to not have been there to protect her.

We told her about our special bond as twins and how we could feel if the other was hurt or if we were separated for to long we would get sick. How we were sweet yet could be little ruggrats and a pain in the but for our parents.

We found out that she caused alot of problems for Alpha Liam by acting out due to being talked about and asked about her parents so she wanted to get in trouble where she didn't have to be around these people, then with this running away. She told us how she was feeling and how she hated what happened to her. She feels terrible for being jealous about her friend getting to close (yes we forgot her name already)

We mentioned how part of our family is strained and that is including our uncle not that we mentioned that part yet as we want to wait until she is released tomorrow. We cannot believe what our uncle did to OUR MATE.

I can tell they are still talking while my blood is boiling and I just want to rip him apart for hurting what is ours.

By the time we finish its almost 1 in the morning and our Mate gives us both a kiss on the cheek shocking us and then she curls up into a ball and falls asleep right away.

While she sleeps we settle in beside her and hold her as close as we can to give her our heat and comfort to let her feel our love. I let my brother know that we have to protect her for the rest of our lives and love her she deserves it, gladly he agrees and we promise it to her while she sleeps peacefully while we give her a loving peck on the cheek wishing her good dreams, goodnight our beautiful lovely mate.

**note**

Hello everyone sorry it's taking me so long to release more chapters but with being in practicum and working my but off it's hard to stay awake like I use to. I will try to release some asap. Thanks for being patient and reading my story. Love you lots. Now I have had a few nasty comments stating that a victim of rape and sexual abuse can't feel the way MY character is behaving like feeling jealous. This is a fiction story yes and mates will feel jealous even having had a bad past. I've been told if I've been a victim I wouldn't write this. So I'll explain my story a little. I've been raped and sexual assaulted, in abusive relationships as well and I've had feelings of being jealous of other girls towards my spouse friend or not. You can be hurt and feel this way and it's okay. We all grieve differently and feel differently. Please do not let others tell you how it is appropriate to feel from something like this. You grieve and get somewhat normal the way you can.
Thank you to my supporters and readers.
Sincerely,
K. King.