Confusion

Twins:

Kalub, we better get them to Levs place and make sure they are fully okay, then get in contact with Alpha Liam and let him know what happened, we also have to let him know about the rouges that they should no longer be a threat said Lex

Lets go, grab her and I'll take Levana, our Mate what has happened to you, she looks so battered and broken, it's hurting our hearts and our wolves are still angry they wanna rip them all apart again.

River and Shadow are growling so loud, it feels like there about to explode all over again as well, we have to get out of here NOW yelled Kalub.

We ran with both the girls all the way to Levs place, we checked the scout not caring to know her name, the did a very careful check of Lev.

She has bruises and scars all over her body, needle marks in her neck, it looks so painful, tears came to my brothers and my eyes, we will not check her private areas until she is awake, but maybe we should take her to the hospital?

We contacted Alpha Liam and he was furious that he didn't protect her or drag her back to the pack when he had the chance and he seemed so angry with his self. We asked what he thought and decided to take them to the hospital.

We gently set the sleeping Lev in the car and drove to the hospital, praying she was okay. K-Lex do you think she'll be okay, we don't even know what that Bastard did to her I asked with a weak worried voice. He replied with a small voice full of worry I don't know Kal I don't know.

We didn't drive to a human hospital as we knew what would happen seeing Lev like this so we speed as fast as we could to the next pack that was close to her and got her in explaining who we are who she is and what we knew.

It felt like days waiting for answers on what that Bastard did to her, and how she is, if she's going to be okay. Our wolves are going crazy being away from her, but we know that we have to wait as they are doing a full exam.

We were finally able to go into the room and she woke she was still scared, we weren't told anything about what they did and or how you are as they want to talk to you first said Kal

Let us introduce ourselves. I am soon to Be Alpha K-Lex you can call me Kal or whatever you our comfortable with, this is my Twin Kalub who is also going to be Alpha with me, he likes to go by Kal.

We are the current Alphas sons of Ocean Rock and we've been looking for months to find our Mate, we have found her and you are both of our Mates we said at the same time. Levs face turned into confusion but she let us continue.

We mention all we can, our last name being moon, how we are identical twins and are basically 100% alike and can finish each other sentences, that we have a little power due to being born on a red moon, and being twins that could die without the other unless we have a mate. She still looked confused by the end of what we had to say.

H..Ho.. gulp... how ca..can I be ma...mates to b..b..both gulp of you? Asked lev before she slowly drifted back to sleep full of confusion.