Old Home...

We had pulled up to Alpha Liams home, my old home before I ran, I felt at peace so did Onxy, this was home and I felt so relax and glad to be home. Sadly Onxy and I had over worked ourselves when I thought my mates were flirting with Sara, that my body is super weak. I was glad to be home I wanted to see Alpha Liam but I could feel myself falling back asleep and all the pain making me squirm.

Kalub:

I was carrying Lev in my arms when I noticed she had fallen asleep, she was squirming quite a bit and looked like she was in pain. LEX! We need to take Lev to the doctors or ask Alpha Liam to call the doctor, she's in pain I'm worried. Lex didn't waste a minute as he walked up to Alpha Liam quickly as he was waiting on the porch for us. I could hear him saying we needed to get Lev checked and that the scout was better more so than Lev she could give him all the details unless he wanted to come with us.

Alpha Liam wanted to hear all of the information from us and know what was going on with Lev, he led us to her room and he already mindlinked the doctor who was on there way.

We informed Alpha Liam with as much details as we could about what happened and made sure to tell him that we wiped out all the rouges who had kidnapped Lev and Sara. He seemed please so we didn't think we would have any problems with him approving the transfer of our Mate from his pack to ours.

Just as we were finishing up the pack doctor came rushing in, of course greeting us all and keeping his eyes averted. Good evening Alpha Liam, Alpha K-lex, and Alpha Kalub.

He interduced him self to us as Doctor Luca, and we greeted him back hoping her had a female nurse coming as we didn't want a male touching our Mate. Sadly to our thinking he walked over to Lev and went to touch her as we loudly growled from deep in out throats causing him to jump and step back.

Alpha Liam looked at us and smiled before apologizing to Dr. Luca. The nurse is apparently attending another patient while he came here so he asked us to step up or if we wanted to stay to keep themselves in check as he needed to do a full exam.

We bit our tounge and allowed him to work but made sure to watch all his moves to make sure he didn't do anything and he was unmated and in his mid twenties. So we didn't trust him yet. Kal I don't like this guy something seems off said Lex. Our wolves we uneasy so we made sure to keep a good eye on him and not let him ever be alone with Lev.

We made sure to tell him what the last doctor said and what had happened how it seemed she was fighting her Weak wolf from shifting. Dr. Luca ended up saying she seems fine just really dehydrated and over stressed while she is still healing so he had to run back to his clinic to grab a IV bag to keep her hydrated.

Once she was all hooked up and he left we felt relieved. We didn't leave her room and when asked if we wanted our own room we both said NO, we didn't wanna leave out Mate alone in case she woke up or anything happened.

Her room was fairly big so they brought us cots to sleep on as well as had food brought to us, our bags in the corner of the room allowed us to shower so Lex showered first while I stayed with Lev, then I showered. While Lex showered I set up our beds one on each side of Lev so we protected her from both sides, of course I took the one by the window as I have always liked being by the window and Lex took the other bed.

We waited and waited while one of us would sleep the other would stay away then vise versa. We haven't left Levs side, one of us always stayed with her. Luckily the nurse was the one who came to check on Lev, it's been a week since she fell unconscious. It was really scaring us but she was healing due to her pushing her self it'll take longer for her to wake up. Alpha Liam is very Kind and understanding, but we also can't stay much longer as we have to get back to our Pack, we refuse to leave without her.

The nurse Faith constantly kept flirting with us which made us Discusted as she knew we were Levanas Mates and she was in a weakened state, we had enough of it and told her to either stop flirting or we will kick her out and get the other nurse to come, Lex even told her to stop acting like a slut and that he would feel sorry for her Mate which made me Laugh.

She growled and stormed out we waited until the IV bag was replaced before saying anything though. Finally we both showered and started getting ready to relax and kept waiting for out Mate to wake up our wolves still whimpering for her to wake up.

We heard movement on the bed and shot up to our feet, it's around 1am and we looked around, before we heard her whimper, turning to her we find that her eyes are awake and she seemed scared, like she was in a bad nightmare so we made our way over to her and see seemed to be put at ease.

Hey Baby, both Lex and I said, we are glad to see you awake. She seemed to smile at us before drifting back to sleep.

We knew she would be fully awake tomorrow so we both decided to get a decent night's sleep since we haven't done so in the last week.